Amazing Race season 36

I wasn't surprised who went home but that they had to continue. I like the military pilots and for some strange reason, the surfer dude twins. The preview for next week doesn't look good for a few teams.

Wait! They continued racing, but someone went home!?! When I saw they were continuing the race, I assumed no one would go home, so I fell asleep. Ugh.

Either tell me who went home (even in a DM) or I'll see next week. I won't watch it again since I can't fast forward CBS shows in Hulu.

I'm glad that TAR is back for another season!

Wait! They continued racing, but someone went home!?! When I saw they were continuing the race, I assumed no one would go home, so I fell asleep. Ugh.

Either tell me who went home (even in a DM) or I'll see next week. I won't watch it again since I can't fast forward CBS shows in Hulu.

I'm glad that TAR is back for another season!
I was surprised by that too. The team that kept getting lost went home, did you see them trying to turn their car around instead of backing up? I found that quite funny. (Not the couple in pink who got a bit lost also)

I was surprised by that too. The team that kept getting lost went home, did you see them trying to turn their car around instead of backing up? I found that quite funny. (Not the couple in pink who got a bit lost also)
I kept saying out loud...back up back up..I mean has no one seen Austin Powers :rotfl::rotfl:

It was disappointing for them to go home as they kept saying how much they did to prepare for it.

It was surprising that they started off the first leg with a continuing one. Usually they wait a bit later on when teams have hit exhaustion or other tiredness from the prior legs.

Makes sense. Thank you!

I also thought when Phil said to keep racing there would be no elimination. I like a lot of the teams so far. I am concerned for the father/daughter team but at least so far she seems very patient and encouraging not like the obnoxious girl from last season.

Another unsurprising result, and it seems easy to guess which teams the next few eliminations will be. It is really surprising to me that a couple of teams completely missed the first task. I wanted to yell at them to ask bystanders where the Iguana bridge was, instead of just running around.

My DvR recorded the start last night, I forgot all about it. Just watching the episode now, it seems obvious a few teams won’t be around very long.
Agreed. I think the cousins are going to be the next to go. I like them, but unless they start focusing more and reading clues, they are not going to make it much further. Dating nurses are low on my rankings as well. They look like they should be able to put it all together, but it hasn't happened yet.

Anyone think the Twins managed to find some weed the night before the start? Because they were giving off some Spicolli vibes. They should be doing better than they have, so let's see if things get better once they come off their high.

I liked the grandparents team until last night. Well, I still like the grandma, but the way her husband spoke to her during the cooking challenge shocked me. If he speaks to her like that in public, on a TV show for all to see and hear, how does he treat her in their home?

I felt awful for the twins even though they are not very good. It is refreshing to see a team have fun and be respectful towards each other.

I liked the grandparents team until last night. Well, I still like the grandma, but the way her husband spoke to her during the cooking challenge shocked me. If he speaks to her like that in public, on a TV show for all to see and hear, how does he treat her in their home?
That's funny, I took it as they were just playing around. I would have never thought he was being mean or disrespectful towards her. Maybe I missed something. I do agree though that she didn't read the directions well enough since she didn't see the rice instructions.

yup. not a lot of strong teams this season
Just watched the episode. Surprised the cousins did so well, despite not knowing anything about meat! Felt bad for the mom and son when their boat engine was stalled. He is quite supportive of her overall. The twins were so indecisive, and the last task wasn’t very hard so they were doomed. As a grandparent myself, I am rooting for them, but not terribly hopeful as time goes on. A couple of teams with fear of heights signal future problems (Derek and Sean)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter