Am I the only one.................

RosieQ

Earning My Ears
that hated Men in Black? I thought the ride was really lame and not worth any amount of wait! I thought ET was beautiful!

Hi Rosie, I didn't hate Men in Black, but it was kinda jerky and had a few spins. I had the lowest score in the family...
I loved ET though. I thought the forest while waiting in line was so nicely done. I really enjoyed ET. Had been to Univesal 8 years ago and was not able to do it then since my boys were small and there was an hour long wait. So I was really looking forward to ET. FOTL was great!
I also thought the T2 show at Universal was really great! You don't hear too much about that attraction.
My fav at IOA was the Jurassic park River Adventure. That was actually my very favorite ride within both parks.
:)

I can't wait to find out!!! :D :D ;)

pink.gif

imgtp.gif

<font color=red><font size=6>64</font></font> <font color=purple><font size=6>DAYS TO GO!</font></font>

I wasnt overly impressed the first time but soon became hooked and now it is my favourite ride in the whole of Orlando ! It is so much fun !

Sally

:) NEVER TRIED IT BEFORE, BUT WILL BE GOING IN OCT. AND SURE HOPE ITS NOT A LETDOWN..MY DH IS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MIB

i really enjoyed the attraction. the first i was not too impressed but as sally said i am addicted! it definitely beats buzz at MK, IMO.

jurassic_trex_eats.jpg

I am going in two days. I need to know are there tips to score high. my Fiance can never beat me in these games but she let it slip that she is getting tips on how to score high and she thinks she will beat me. HelpHelp

I happen to love this ride! I also love ET! Sure, MIB can be a bit hokey but it's fun, sort of like Buzz Lightyear. If you can get into the cartoony atmosphere of it and get real competitive with the total, you can have a blast.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

My best friend(both of us 16), my mom, and i all loved this ride when we visited last week! we found the single rider line the best invention! with our longest wait being 10min. i found this even better then the express passes! we rode 4 times and loved it!

There is a ride to suite every taste! I LOVE MIB, personally, but don't do coasters. It's great that there is such a huge variety of rides and attractions at both parks that even if some of the "headliners" aren't to your liking, you can still have a great day!

I'd rather do a water ride than most anything, but I'd also rather have surgery with no anesthesia than do a coaster...go figure!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest