Am I taking enough money to disney?

First of all, the OP has a family group of 8 and all groups of 6 or more are automatically charged 18% no matter what type of restaurant it is. Secondly, you might serve yourself your food at a buffet but your drinks are still served and refilled by your waitress. They also keep an eye on your table and clear wave after wave of dirty dishes. I've always thought it was harder to be a server at a buffet than one at a normal restaurant with the regular meal pacing.
I didn't realize they were a party of 8. We will be two adults and a child.

i think your numbers look pretty good. Food tips may be a tad low for a party of nine. We were party of five, last time, and seemed our tips were like $50 or more every time. You will be amazed how quickly you can spend a ton of money on "nothing" and have your room charges at $800. IJS.
And, even if you are not big on souvenirs, there are soooo many cool items to buy. Trust me you will be tempted.
Plus, when the kids want light-up balloons or face painting...

i think your numbers look pretty good. Food tips may be a tad low for a party of nine. We were party of five, last time, and seemed our tips were like $50 or more every time. You will be amazed how quickly you can spend a ton of money on "nothing" and have your room charges at $800. IJS.
And, even if you are not big on souvenirs, there are soooo many cool items to buy. Trust me you will be tempted.
Plus, when the kids want light-up balloons or face painting...

Thanks, I'd rather be over prepared and either bring some money home (hahahahaha), or be able to buy something I may otherwise have to say no too if I'm not over prepared. My DD loves face painting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!