am i doing this right???

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
id liketo start doing other rewards i came acrossed allthings remembered as far as i can see (which im not very good at:confused: ) when i clicked on sites to get points i come up with boxes that say "win cd writer" in one box "save on grocies" in another att free phone in a third and so on are these what i click on to get points? is this a fairly easy program to do? i didn't see this one on the how to post thanks for any and all help
i get so confussed....:confused: :confused:

If you go to the visits page and click on the links with point values belowthem then those points willbe added to your account. When you click you are actually taken to the website that is hown n the little box (each banner opens in a new window) with an All Things heading on the top showing your current account point balance when the page credits. You can open more than one at a a time. There is also a link for a weekly visits page.

Hope this helps

Do you have a link for this site? It sounds interesting.

Thanks in advance,
Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter