Am I Crazy???

katep

Earning My Ears
So, we were supposed to go to GCV for Spring Break. Had to reschedule for end of May and when we did we could no longer get GCV. We now have a 1 Bed at Beach Club for 6 nights. We love it there and have stayed before but the flights from WA are over $500 each. I'm debating using points to stay at a regular Grand Californian room instead since flights are only $200. Would this be insane? I can't imagine not having a kitchen and laundry in my room, but the resort looks gorgeous and I like the idea of cheaper flights and much shorter travel time. Oh, and the regular room is 50 more points than the one bedroom.

Should I do it?

it is up to you.

but do the math flight ca -flight fl = 500-200=300*2 = $600 total cost

50 points could be 500 but for bcv would say $12 a point - 600 - so it seems to be $600 no matter what your choice.

which would you miss the most?

there are 3 of us (a 6 year old) so I'm saving about $800. I don't think I'd miss the points. I'd miss the kitchen for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter