Am I crazy?

HawkeyeThad

Mouseketeer
Hey there. I'm doing a solo trip from 8-13/8-19. I just can't think far enough ahead to make these ADR's as I think I'll be wanting to go with the flow. Since I'm going solo, do you think I'll be able to call the reservation number while I'm in a park and be able to get in? I'd be willing to use an ADR at 2 or 3 if I had to. Any thoughts?

You may have more of a chance since you will be solo but I can tell you from my experience in trying to book ADRs for my late Aug trip many of the TS places are booked solid. Just plan on either being turned away (have seen this several times) or having to wait a good awhile.
Unfortunately I believe the days of going with the flow and being able to enjoy the TS restaurants are gone. Honestly I have no problem making my ADRS I am a big planner anyway but I know it is bothering alot of ppl who do want to go with the flo.

I know it sounds like getting a table would be easier for a single but I don't think that is true. There really aren't any tables for one and tables for two are few. I can see a restaurant turning you away in favor of a larger party if a small table isn't available.

I can understand your not wanting to make ADR'S ( some people just don't like to plan that far ahead-however- I prefer to plan ahead) but considering the time that you are going(FREE dining)it would be wise to make a few ! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!