Am I allowed to bring smaller bottles of wine on board?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
Am I allowed to bring a 4 pack of wine on board the ship? I am talking about the 187 ml bottles with the screw lids that Sutter Home sells?

Am I allowed to bring a 4 pack of wine on board the ship? I am talking about the 187 ml bottles with the screw lids that Sutter Home sells?
DCL says "two bottles, max size 750 ml each, may be brought onboard by each guest 21 years of age and older". If you bring smaller bottles, you're still limited to 2 of them.

Last edited:

Yes. You can.

Have people gotten through security with more than 2 of the smaller bottles? Yes. Have people been stopped and told they can only take 2 of the smaller bottles? Yes, there have been people that report back with that experience so you cannot say with absolute certainty that they will be allowed to do this. It will be up to how the person screening at security.

Have people gotten through security with more than 2 of the smaller bottles? Yes. Have people been stopped and told they can only take 2 of the smaller bottles? Yes, there have been people that report back with that experience so you cannot say with absolute certainty that they will be allowed to do this. It will be up to how the person screening at security.
This. This comes up all the time on this board with all kinds of variations (e.g. hard lemonades and such). There have been anecdotal reports of small bottles being denied and being allowed. It is just luck of the draw. Basically, only bring it if you are okay with there being a possibility it'll be confiscated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter