Alternative Energy?

send them my way. I'm already nutz..... who said that? what? is anyone home?

She has had a lot of quality things to say today. ;)

That's all I got to say 'bout that.:hug:

That's kind of you... I've spent just a little too much time on the old computer today. Making up for my missed days last week!

That's kind of you... I've spent just a little too much time on the old computer today. Making up for my missed days last week!

That's ok. I think you caught up quite nicely if I do say so myself. You will have to go and fill Deb in, she is quite out of it and is dying to know.;)

Phyllis, I come in peace, I mean you no harm.

It's not a bad word unless the board puts those little ***** over it. But if on the other hand you try to make a bad word not look bad by inserting your own $#@!#$% you get yelled at, trust me.

Yep...I found that out tonight too. :rolleyes1 Learn something new everyday..I thought I was being creative..and got a kick in the pants for my efforts!

I don't yell, (At least not so far) it's nothing personal folks.

We know Scott, just bustin your ****, just kidding, you do a great job, and so does Rhonda.

She has had a lot of quality things to say today. ;)

That's all I got to say 'bout that.:hug:

I completely agree. It was fun to see her all fired up. Don't mess with that woman! I hope to remain on the protective side of her, and not the offensive.

**** ******* to ******, and ****** too.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Aww asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk....now Im really confused!!

Jimbo, you left out

**** ****** ***, and ** ********* ****** *&^%(*&^)(*****

Jimbo, you left out

**** ****** ***, and ** ********* ****** *&^%(*&^)(*****

Thanks, I was in a hurry.

By the way, that was directed at my heating oil company who just raised my estimated bill for next season at the office by 100%.

100% holy asterisk!!!!!

My poor little aunts, who are 78 live in the family farm house, in years past have usually paid about $2000 for the winter for heating oil. This year that will be around $10,000 ($1/gallon as opposed to $5).

To President bush, who said that high fuel prices won't effect the common person, they will just adjust their budget, kiss my asterisk!

I would like to see him live on a fixed income and survive, I want him to do my 30 days, I bet he would be singing a different tune.

OMG...this is making me nervous. I'm sure I"m going to receive a revised budget bill from our gas company. We walked around with sweaters on last year..looks like we're gonna be wearin' the heavy winter coats indoors this year. :eek:

you can crash at our place if you like. It's warm in Flo-Ri-Da.

Just yesterday we watch a Mike Rowe on servicing these on "Dirty Jobs" and it's like a 240' ladder climb to the top and had three stops on the way up to rest. The top was HUGE like 15 x 40 feet and wonder how they erect them. Time to watch "How It's Made" for a clue. Man I hope they don't forget anything on the way up :lmao:

One guy that does this was bit by a rattlesnake that evidently got into the main enclosure before it was erected and was in bad shape by the time he got back down and to the hospital.:scared1:

We saw some really big wind mill farms when out west in 2004 around I-15 near Stockton and somewhere in either NV or Wy along I-80 on the bluffs.

They do detract from the scenery some what where they are, but the area is small and it's IMHO a great alternative and obviously cost effective so I will have to live with the loss of the scenic view for what they offer.

Larry

I know I don't have an oil bill, but FPL just raised our bills 18% a month, again.

Jen-

I'd give anything to have FPL back. We are on the City of Lakeland power, and they are 1/3 higher than FPL ever thought of being. Something to do with a bum contract they made and the consumers are stuck paying for.

100% holy asterisk!!!!!

My poor little aunts, who are 78 live in the family farm house, in years past have usually paid about $2000 for the winter for heating oil. This year that will be around $10,000 ($1/gallon as opposed to $5).

To President bush, who said that high fuel prices won't effect the common person, they will just adjust their budget, kiss my asterisk!

I would like to see him live on a fixed income and survive, I want him to do my 30 days, I bet he would be singing a different tune.

That $2000 to $10,000 seems out of sync with what is being reported in the following ...

CLICKY

Yes everything is going up, but I don't think Heating oil has to meet the UL vehicle diesel fuel requirements.

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!