Alright,who is responsible for this.............

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
My DH was off today and asked me what I wanted to do.Guess where we ended up?Fairview Mall,LOL.I picked up a few pins(they had two bins full of them and I even had DH going through them)Then off we went to Yorkdale where I bought a few more pins(again two bins of them).We then had lunch at the RFC(the worst service I have ever received)We then headed home here and ended up at Limeridge(1 bin of the .88 cent ones) for even more pins.I bought a total of about 20 pins today.But couldnt get my hands on a pin book or case.:( So now I have lots to trade in December.Now fess up,which one of you started talking about the Fairview store?See what you have turned me into,LOL?;)

animove.gif
It WAS me...but remember "it all started with a mouse"
Wendy

Okay,I forgive you.This time,hehehe.i just kept telling DH"Just think about all of the money I am saving by buying cheaper pins here and trading them for more costly ones at WDW"Its working for now.;)

LOL! I justified the pins as Disney vacation expenses and I'm paying for them from the Disney acct. I have over 50 and I'm sure I'll buy about 50 this weekend. But they are soooooo inexpensive that it's worth it! Think of it, 50 pins at regular price is $430.00, I spent about $90.00, so I'm really saving $340.00! LOL! I think pin collecting is fun. I was looking at my pins today. I like every one of them! Chat soon! S

isn't that the way we always *present* it to the hubby's. "Look how much I saved".
I always do that!!!:p ;)

Is that how it works you tell them look how much I saved cuz in my house I am the shopper and Lisa is the one always asking me what I spent money on I will have to try that line and see if it works. I love to shop and she hates to shop

That has worked for me so far.hhmmmmmmmmm.................DH is off tomorrow,wonder if I can get him to take me to the mall to save some more money,hehehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter