Aloha, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

I hope the rest will at least equally amazing!! I am already looking forward to read about your adventures!!

There is going to be a bit of time between me coming back and me being able to get started on the trip report. I have to do the annual appraisals for my team pretty much as soon as I get back. Until those are done, I won't have much downtime.

Corinna

There is going to be a bit of time between me coming back and me being able to get started on the trip report. I have to do the annual appraisals for my team pretty much as soon as I get back. Until those are done, I won't have much downtime.

Corinna

Sounds stressful! I hope it won't destroy all the relaxation you are getting now! I will of course patiently wait until you have more time. I am not the fastest trip reporter myself.... :rolleyes1

Sounds stressful! I hope it won't destroy all the relaxation you are getting now! I will of course patiently wait until you have more time. I am not the fastest trip reporter myself.... :rolleyes1

Well at least this time I won't have to wait 10 months until the next trip. All going well, the next trip is just short of 2 months after the end of this one.

Corinna

Well at least this time I won't have to wait 10 months until the next trip. All going well, the next trip is just short of 2 months after the end of this one.

Corinna

I hope everything you're talking about works out! That would be amazing! We will have a blast!

All caught up again, you had everything planned, and I love the workout clothes and the jewelry.

I am making good progress with editing my Photopass/ Memory Maker photos from my last trip. All the Disneyland photos are done and I have the digital downloads on the computer. I am hoping to finish the Memory Maker photos tomorrow and then I can download them. Thereafter it is just a question of downloading my own photos. I have also started to pre-type my trip report and should be in a position to get started with this in mid November.

In the meantime, I have decided to start an ongoing pre-trip report, which can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/its-a-small-world-a-never-ending-pre-trip-report.3459912/

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!