Aloha, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
I hope the rest will at least equally amazing!! I am already looking forward to read about your adventures!!
There is going to be a bit of time between me coming back and me being able to get started on the trip report. I have to do the annual appraisals for my team pretty much as soon as I get back. Until those are done, I won't have much downtime.

Corinna

Flossbolna

Sea days are just so relaxing!
There is going to be a bit of time between me coming back and me being able to get started on the trip report. I have to do the annual appraisals for my team pretty much as soon as I get back. Until those are done, I won't have much downtime.

Corinna
Sounds stressful! I hope it won't destroy all the relaxation you are getting now! I will of course patiently wait until you have more time. I am not the fastest trip reporter myself.... :rolleyes1

• dolphingirl47

Sounds stressful! I hope it won't destroy all the relaxation you are getting now! I will of course patiently wait until you have more time. I am not the fastest trip reporter myself.... :rolleyes1
    Well at least this time I won't have to wait 10 months until the next trip. All going well, the next trip is just short of 2 months after the end of this one.

Corinna

franandaj

I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!
    Well at least this time I won't have to wait 10 months until the next trip. All going well, the next trip is just short of 2 months after the end of this one.

Corinna
    I hope everything you're talking about works out! That would be amazing! We will have a blast!

• dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
    All caught up again, you had everything planned, and I love the workout clothes and the jewelry.

• dolphingirl47

I am making good progress with editing my Photopass/ Memory Maker photos from my last trip. All the Disneyland photos are done and I have the digital downloads on the computer. I am hoping to finish the Memory Maker photos tomorrow and then I can download them. Thereafter it is just a question of downloading my own photos. I have also started to pre-type my trip report and should be in a position to get started with this in mid November.

In the meantime, I have decided to start an ongoing pre-trip report, which can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/its-a-small-world-a-never-ending-pre-trip-report.3459912/

Corinna

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates