Aloha, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

Love the pendant. Can't wait to see how it looks on you.
What a pain about the voucher. At least it's all sorted from an admin perspective.

Here's to packing!

Pretty necklace! Glad the ticket went through, and hope your Photopass works out OK.

I seriously dislike packing too... but it's the unpacking once we arrive home from a looong transatlantic flight that I really, absolutely loathe :sad2:

Last edited:

I am all packed and took the suitcase to work this afternoon. Graham managed to fly to Toronto this morning after an absolute nightmare yesterday. He has arrived safely. When I packed this morning, I came to realise that the Ursula costume is too bulky so unfortunately this is not coming as I don't want to have to check two suitcases. I still have to work tomorrow and then I am heading straight to the airport. If I do not manage to check in again, I see you at the other end.

Corinna

YAY for packing. Oh no! Not taking the Ursula costume? I hope you have something else you can wear in it's place.

Catch you at the other end and have a great holiday.

Ah, what a bummer on the Ursula costume...I was looking forward to seeing it. Good job on packing...have a safe flight and a fantastic trip!

Jill in CO

Safe travels! See you soon :)

That's great Graham got to Toronto safely. Was the traveling a nightmare or before?

Sorry about the costume.

I just saw this about Graham getting safely to Toronto. I hope you have arrived in Amsterdam and have better luck than he with you flights.

Two days from now we'll be running around Disnwyland!

YAY for packing. Oh no! Not taking the Ursula costume? I hope you have something else you can wear in it's place.

Catch you at the other end and have a great holiday.

Well, I have the Cinderella costume and the Steampunk Princess costume and will just wear each of them twice.

Safe and magical travels!pixiedust:

Thanks.

Ah, what a bummer on the Ursula costume...I was looking forward to seeing it. Good job on packing...have a safe flight and a fantastic trip!

Jill in CO

I was so looking forward to wearing it.

Safe travels! See you soon :)

That's great Graham got to Toronto safely. Was the traveling a nightmare or before?

Sorry about the costume.

Thanks. Graham was originally supposed to fly standby on Saturday, but was offloaded after he was already on the plane. He then flew out with a confirmed ticket yesterday. I am now quietly freaking out about the flight tomorrow.

Have a great trip!!

Thanks.

Corinna

I am at the airport now waiting for my flight to Amsterdam. This part is a commercial flight, but it is delayed.

Corinna

I just saw this about Graham getting safely to Toronto. I hope you have arrived in Amsterdam and have better luck than he with you flights.

Two days from now we'll be running around Disnwyland!

I am still at the airport. The flight is slightly late. They are starting boarding now.

Corinna

I hope everything goes ok with your flights. How terrible about Graham being offloaded, that would be dreadful!

I hope that you are currently in the air flying over North America and landing in a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!