Almost there.....

tiggersgirl

Mouseketeer
Well I just sent back my papers Saturday and I guess I just have to wait to see if I'm approved. Does it take long before they let you know? How do they inform you?
Also, when I called to let them know I received my papers the lady ran down what the payments would be and all but then she mentioned that the dues are "pro-rated" for August through December. Can anyone explain to me what that means? She was under the assumption that I wouldn't be paying the dues monthly and when I informed her that I wanted the dues taken out with the mortgage she said I should call the accounting department to let them know.
Should I do this right away? I'm thinking I should wait to at least see if I'm approved.
However it turns out I'd like to thank everyone for all of the great information that really helped me to decide that this is something I really would like to be a part of!:earsgirl:

hi: the (mortgage) payments to one of our contracts comes out of our checking account on a different date of the month than our dues payments for both contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter