Allergy dinning review

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
My daughters allergies are milk, peanut, treenut and fish and shellfish.. We had an amazing experience the chefs that came to the table were great.. T Rex she had a burger and corn with sorbet for dinner ....Liberty tree tavern she had turkey mashed potatoes and green beans with raspberry sorbet for dessert ...Be our guest she had grilled chicken , broccoli and French fries and lemon sorbet for dessert ...breakfast with princess at Epcot she had fruit , sausage, eggs , hash brown, bacon and waffles.. Coral reef she had grilled chicken , fries, broccoli and grapes dessert was fruit ... Sunshine seasons got enjoy life cookies and brownies which she loved being able to get.. Lunch at 50's prime time she had allergy tenders and fries and the chef went to Epcot to get her sorbet for dessert ...Animal kingdom kiosk she got a box of enjoy life brownies .... we went to T Rec again during are trip and she had rotessirie chicken, broccoli and sorbet.... Naracoose she had grilled chicken brocclini and fries ....Rainforest she had two mini hamburgers on a special bun . Fries and broccoli , the fries they had to bake in oven which took a while so the chef brought out a plate of strawberries , bananas, and grapes while she waited... Over all it was an awesome time and she felt like a princess being able to eat out can't wait till our next trip

Glad you had a great trip. Sounds like some great food.

Couple questions if you don't mind. That's a lot of sorbet. Was Tofutti and/or Rice Dream available? Just wondering if you chose sorbet over those or if they aren't readily available anymore.

Did Narcoosee's not have a dessert option for her? We've thought of eating there and as a signature restaurant I would have hoped they had something available.

Glad you had a great trip. Sounds like some great food.

Couple questions if you don't mind. That's a lot of sorbet. Was Tofutti and/or Rice Dream available? Just wondering if you chose sorbet over those or if they aren't readily available anymore.

Did Narcoosee's not have a dessert option for her? We've thought of eating there and as a signature restaurant I would have hoped they had something available.

Tofutti was offered once but I don't remember where sorry... Rice dream wasn't offered at all.. And Naracoosee she had sorbet as well .. It was alot of sorbet but she loved it :)

Tofutti was offered once but I don't remember where sorry... Rice dream wasn't offered at all.. And Naracoosee she had sorbet as well .. It was alot of sorbet but she loved it :)

I do remember the chef at liberty tree tavern saying it depends on what they have in stock for dessert is what they offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter