All Star Sports Renovations

Rumor has it, that they delayed the resort opening as they want to get this resort finished first, not sure how far they are on renovations though. Music seems to be complete.

Rumor has it, that they delayed the resort opening as they want to get this resort finished first, not sure how far they are on renovations though. Music seems to be complete.
They are still working on building 1 of music. I’m staying there right now.

Having stayed in a non renovated room 2018 at Sports and having stayed at a renovated room at Music in Feb., I'd be really disappointed if assigned a non renvoated for my May ressie. Going to put in a request for a renovated room.

Having stayed in a non renovated room 2018 at Sports and having stayed at a renovated room at Music in Feb., I'd be really disappointed if assigned a non renvoated for my May ressie. Going to put in a request for a renovated room.
We also just made a ressie for May. What is the best way to put in a room request now?

I shared this in another thread a few weeks ago. A room with a queen bed and a queen sleeper table "close to Stadium Hall" appeared for my June reservation, but wasn't available to us. Screenshot is attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-121148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220304-121148_Chrome.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 46
I’ve been waiting on chat for over an hour! 😩 Is that common? Is there a faster way?
You can send a fax to the resort, but you need to wait until you're within 5 days of your arrival as the room assigner doesn't have access until then. The Sports fax number is 407-939-7333

I think we will likely know more on 3/31 when the hotel officially reopens.
Yes, probably jumping the gun on being overly concerned. I would guess if they weren't going to be finished, they would assign the buildings that have been renovated so as to allow them to work on the unfinished buidings without interference.

Are you on the app? I just set my alerts so I get notified when they respond. The wait times have been really long but at least with the chat I can get out of it and wait until I’m alerted
I was on the app, how do you set your alerts? Yes, I am techno challenged! 😂

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I have an iPhone.
So I go into my iPhone settings and scroll down until I see the Disney world app. After I click on that I click notifications and make sure they are all turned on. Hopefully that makes sense.

I just recently did room requests and for some reason wasn’t getting alerts on my phone so I kept missing when the cm would message me and they’d end the chat. The next time I just put in my message what requests I wanted and they added them even though I missed that chat too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter