All Star Sports Pictures

Great photos, thanks for sharing. We stayed there in 2009, might just go back next year (if I can convince DBF!)

Can anyone please tell me if the ASSports have been recently refurbished? I thought I read somewhere that they had been. We stayed there right after they opened. We have been to all of the All Star Resorts and POP. Sports was the longest ago and DD mentioned staying there again if we are unable to stay at AOA. I love POP and would love to stay there again, but want to make DD happy. Just enjoying all of your pictures.

Does anyone have a good wallpaper image of Home Run Hotel from near behind "Home Plate" looking out at the grounds?

Thanks, but saw that one and it's the reverse of what I want; it faces inward. Looking for something that looks out over the diamond to the "outfield" / bleachers.

Good shot though.

Anyone have more pictures? I want to stay here on our next trip, but I'll need lots of pics to talk DH & DD into it!

Any more pics? I just booked the Sports for Dec 14-18, so I'd love to see some more pictures.:goodvibes

Thanks for all the great pictures!! Thinking about staying here in Setpember... may have just closed the deal for me!! :thumbsup2

Any more pics? I just booked the Sports for Dec 14-18, so I'd love to see some more pictures.:goodvibes

I would also love to see some updated pictures. There has to be some families that have been there currently and have some pics please. We will be staying there for the first time in 11 years. We are going with DGS and I keep telling him how cool this place is. I would love to be able to show him and DD some current pics, since she was too small to really remember.

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to visit in less than 30 days!!

I've stayed at All Star Sports both this May and last May, so I have a few pictures of the resort. Here's just a few I had on photobucket.

Building 8 from the parking lot:
Dsc04138.jpg

Inside the room in Building 8:
Dsc04153.jpg

(Fun fact: The beds are doubles, but you have the capability to push them together if needed.)

Walkway from Building 8 to the Food Court:
Dsc04179.jpg

The opposite direction:
Dsc04193.jpg

The Main Pool:
Dsc05716.jpg

Dsc04181.jpg

Blurry shot of the Food Court:
Dsc05730.jpg

Lawn area around Building 5:
Dsc08682.jpg

Pathway to the Food Court from Building 5:
Dsc08685.jpg

View from the Parking Lot:
DSC09002.jpg

Opposite view:
DSC09009.jpg

Room in Building 5 (sorry about my DH being in it):
Dsc08673.jpg

I've walked around the resort several times and have seen all the building and used two different laundry rooms and both pools, so if anyone has a question I can help you out as best I can. Also, if you wanna see more photos, I'm sure I've got more lying around. :wizard:

Thank you so much for the pics! We're checking into this resort on Monday and absolutely cannot wait. In your opinion, what is the best building to be in? We don't want to be too far from the bus stop/food court, but don't want to be kept awake from the loud pool noises. Any suggestions? Thank you!:)

Thank you "amazingact21" !

No problem! If I'd checked this thread earlier, I would've posted last year's pics of the resort much sooner.

Yes thank you!! And I'm game for more pics when you feel like posting them.!:goodvibes

Welcome! Once the holiday weekend festivities die down I'll go through my photos and try and post any more that I have.

Thank you so much for the pics! We're checking into this resort on Monday and absolutely cannot wait. In your opinion, what is the best building to be in? We don't want to be too far from the bus stop/food court, but don't want to be kept awake from the loud pool noises. Any suggestions? Thank you!:)

:woohoo: Congrats on checking into the resort so soon!
Hmmm, best building.....From my experience with the two building I've stayed in, Building 8 was closer to all the things you mentioned above, but I think Building 5's rooms were in little bit better condition.

In Building 8, you're next to the quiet pool and the laundry rooms, and you're the football field length away from the food court and bus stops.

As far as preferred go, I wouldn't get the surf's up sections. It's always loud at the main pool and guests are coming and going constantly.

The football building (can't remember which number it is) seemed pretty nice; there were rooms on the backside that faced the playground that seemed kind of tucked away and serene.

Whatever you do, though, try not to score the Hoops Hotel (Buildings 2 and 3). I walked around them a few weeks ago, and they were so far away from everything and seemed sort of deserted. I didn't even feel like they were part of ASSp, but if you're looking for something really, really quiet, then it's perfect.

Have a great vacation!

:woohoo: Congrats on checking into the resort so soon!
Hmmm, best building.....From my experience with the two building I've stayed in, Building 8 was closer to all the things you mentioned above, but I think Building 5's rooms were in little bit better condition.

In Building 8, you're next to the quiet pool and the laundry rooms, and you're the football field length away from the food court and bus stops.

As far as preferred go, I wouldn't get the surf's up sections. It's always loud at the main pool and guests are coming and going constantly.

The football building (can't remember which number it is) seemed pretty nice; there were rooms on the backside that faced the playground that seemed kind of tucked away and serene.

Whatever you do, though, try not to score the Hoops Hotel (Buildings 2 and 3). I walked around them a few weeks ago, and they were so far away from everything and seemed sort of deserted. I didn't even feel like they were part of ASSp, but if you're looking for something really, really quiet, then it's perfect.

Have a great vacation!

Thanks! I'll use those as my requests when we check in, but if we don't get them I know we'll still have an incredible vacation!

We stayed in 2009, adding some of my photos :goodvibes (Sorry they're so big! - I did try to re-size them but it obviously hasn't worked)

DSCN1771.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02921.jpg

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02927.jpg

DSCN1585.jpg

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1579.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN1274.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter