All Star Music Renovations

So I know the variances vary by state and county. I’m in PA and some construction is allowed while other construction is not. Just curious if they are working on the refurbs during the closure or not. Does anyone know?

So I know the variances vary by state and county. I’m in PA and some construction is allowed while other construction is not. Just curious if they are working on the refurbs during the closure or not. Does anyone know?
In Florida construction has been allowed the entire time. Disney pretty much stopped construction in March, presumably to conserve cash.

Thanks! So it’s a 50/50 shot for people to get a refurbed family suite now? I have a friend going in November who is trying to decide between POR and the family suites here
I couldn't swear to you that all the buildings have the exact same number of family suites, but more or less 50-50, yes.

It will be if these renovations along will sports will be cancelled or post phoned like other projects. If value resorts don't open up like it has been rumored I don't see this starting up anytime soon.

It will be if these renovations along will sports will be cancelled or post phoned like other projects. If value resorts don't open up like it has been rumored I don't see this starting up anytime soon.
It will be interesting to see. Disney has already restarted some work in MK and AK. Not really any way to see what’s happening unless you have a helicopter, although I guess you could sit in the McDonalds parking lot and stalk whether people are coming and going.

I have to imagine no matter what they’ll finish the buildings they’ve started ASAP, although I could see them delaying the rest.

It will be interesting to see. Disney has already restarted some work in MK and AK. Not really any way to see what’s happening unless you have a helicopter, although I guess you could sit in the McDonalds parking lot and stalk whether people are coming and going.

I have to imagine no matter what they’ll finish the buildings they’ve started ASAP, although I could see them delaying the rest.

I can see both ways. Although renovations require a cash outlay at the moment, renovations are easiest to do when the resort isn't in use. Then when the resort reopens, it's all ready to go, and all rooms can be rented immediately rather than taking a building out of service one at a time. I have to think there's a huge demand for value resorts. Perhaps with the economic downturn that's looming, Disney will have more demand for the value resorts than the mods and deluxes. I've been following the rebooking and reopening threads, and it seems that FW and DVC are rumored to be the only resorts opening this summer - and for who knows how long afterwards. Personally, I don't have the Cabins or Deluxe in my budget, and I'm not going to pitch a tent, either. Right now, Disney seems to be discouraging guests, but at some point, they'll want to fill the parks and resorts again.

If Sports doesn't get upgraded in the near future, I wonder what that will do for price discrepancies in bookings. Just from experience, Disney doesn't discount for non-renovated rooms, but third party sites are more likely to be market-driven, and I can foresee a price difference for Movies with guaranteed renovations vs Sports with no renovations, and Music somewhere in between.

Do we know for sure how many building has been refurbished completely? And which ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter