All of my fast passes disappeared

oldschoolfigmentluvr

Mouseketeer
I came home from work and logged in to both the app and the website and all of my fastpasses vanished before my eyes! What do I do??

Try logging out and back in, clearing cache, etc. If that doesn’t work then call tech and see if they can be retrieved. Good luck!

Seems that it is happening to a lot of people .. . matter of fact, I would guess to everyone right now. Looks like the entire FP+ system is down. My guess would be that they are doing some kind of updates to the system in preparation for the opening of Toy Story Land.

Looks like the FP+ database is being worked on. I wouldn't worry, be fine by tomorrow. When I sign on the app it even says FP+ Selections Are Temporarily Unavailable.

Mine havent disappeared yet, but the page is just loading fastpass reservations and the spinning circle. I tried several different browsers, but it did the same thing. I then logged into the app and it said that FP reservations arent available for viewing or modification right now, that I pardon their issues to make improvements in my experience. Glad to know its not just me!

i talked to the online chat and she said they are doing a fastpass system update. i sure hope she was right.

Did the CM say how long its scheduled for? i know i will sleep better if i can see my FPs back where they belong before i go to bed.....

The same thing happened to me. The fast passes just disappeared before my eyes . Scary. My trip is in five days. Yikes! Hope everything is okay tomorrow.

YIKES! That would give me a heart attack after the effort just to get them! I took a screenshot of all of mine as soon as I got them and every time I modify them just in case!

I just noticed this too. On the App on my phone it apologizes for FP being down and then when I logged online with my desktop it shows all my FP'sgone but ADR's are there. I'm not in panic mode at all.

I am too excited that MK is open til 1a.m. when I am there and wanted to cancel my Soarin FP for the next morning. I won't get to sleep until after 3a.m. that night but hey that's fine by me :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I noticed it a few minutes ago when I was looking at MDE. Trying to work out which days to schedule the 90 day extra FP+ when my date gets here in 34 days and I have 8 Multi experience FP+ each day (2 a piece for 11 days) for our upcoming trip and they are gone! Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I have plenty of time till our trip but 88 FP+ just vanished! I'm sure there are people gong to the parks tomorrow that are really freaking out!

I noticed it a few minutes ago when I was looking at MDE. Trying to work out which days to schedule the 90 day extra FP+ when my date gets here in 34 days and I have 8 Multi experience FP+ each day (2 a piece for 11 days) for our upcoming trip and they are gone! Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I have plenty of time till our trip but 88 FP+ just vanished! I'm sure there are people gong to the parks tomorrow that are really freaking out!

Wait wait wait, you have WHAT? How did you get those???

With the state of the app and website and with all the updates and glitches and Stitch popping up constantly, my default mode whenever something hinky happens is to not panic and wait a day or so before even thinking about getting in touch with Disney. 99/100 everything is fine and back to what it should be a few hours later.

Wait wait wait, you have WHAT? How did you get those???
Well, it came with a huge price. We were at WDW during Irma last year and we decided to extend our trip by one day since we missed 2 park days. That was a huge mistake. When they did a "Check out / Check in" we lost all of our remaining dining credits. They could not get them back but gave us a print out to use on our normal last day plus our extended day. No one would take the print out at any TS, QS or snacks. We had a ton left since we didn't use them for 2 days since all the food at the Contemporary was half price during the storm days. The only place that tried to honor our dining plan was pesco bill. Other than that we spent a ton of cash on food for 2 days plus the one more night at rack rate. This is what they offered us. They are good for 7DMT but not good for FOP or any Toy Story rides. That's why we're booking the extra FP+ on our AK and HS days.

Well, it came with a huge price. We were at WDW during Irma last year and we decided to extend our trip by one day since we missed 2 park days. That was a huge mistake. When they did a "Check out / Check in" we lost all of our remaining dining credits. They could not get them back but gave us a print out to use on our normal last day plus our extended day. No one would take the print out at any TS, QS or snacks. We had a ton left since we didn't use them for 2 days since all the food at the Contemporary was half price during the storm days. The only place that tried to honor our dining plan was pesco bill. Other than that we spent a ton of cash on food for 2 days plus the one more night at rack rate. This is what they offered us. They are good for 7DMT but not good for FOP or any Toy Story rides. That's why we're booking the extra FP+ on our AK and HS days.

Wow you actually took that offer? I'm sorry but I would have demanded a whole lot more. You lost all that dining. I'm sorry that happened to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter