All My Children fans

Okay, just need to post this since this has turned into the AMC hot thread!! LOL

callahan.jpg

Okay, so I could cuddle up to that...:)

and especially for you, Christine!! :)

consuelos3.jpg

consuelos6.jpg

OH MY!!! Turn down the A/C! :D Now do I want Noah or the pic of Mateo lying down??:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BTW...Edmund would do more for me if someone would cut those eyebrows!!!!

I agree Donna, but I still think he is hot...

I really used to love, Alec too....
aleksander.jpg

but he left me too! :(

LOL!

Here is another one to make you drool some more, Donna!! :)

consuelos7.jpg

I have to admit that even after all these years, I still think that Tad is really attractive! I actually met him in person once.....and he kissed me on the lips! Oooh! :) I have also met a few other "AMC" CM's in person - Hayley, Mateo, Jack, Adam/Stuart, Brooke, Marian, Julia, Michael Delaney and Jeremy Hunter (remember them?? Well, Jeremy was just on a few weeks ago.....), and every single one of them seemed extremely nice and friendly, and they all look even better than they do on TV! It pays to live close to NYC! A lot of the "AMC" CM's live near some of my friends, so we run into them on the subways or just walking down the street - we saw Bobby Warner coming out of a diner one day, too!

I also miss the Dillon family - especially Janet! I even loved when she and Pierce and the ORIGINAL Laura (bring her back!) were living in the cabin together. Doesn't this Laura remember anything about Janet and Pierce and how they were her "parents" for awhile???!!! I did feel sorry for this Laura, though, when she was in the hospital (pre-operation) and she was saying to Bianca "......shouldn't dreams come true for everyone? Even a little street rat, like me?"

Does anyone else out there see the Rosa / Gabriel storyline playing out just like the Julia / Noah storyline (much less the Anita / Bobby storyline)??!! Then again, I guess that they are always recycling storylines - Laura-Leo-Greenlee is like Jenny-Greg-Liza or Hillary-Tad-Dottie or Julie-Charlie-Cecily or Anita-Bobby-Kelsey or Kelsey-Scott-Gillian.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that Brooke and Edmund get back together - I haven't liked either of them with anyone else since Maria was alive and.....well, I haven't really liked ANY of Brooke's recent boyfriends!

I have no interest in the Erica / Chris storyline, either. And the Tad / Dixie storyline was good, while JR was involved, but now they are turning it into some sort of action-adventure thing - UGH. I wonder when Leslie Colson is going to resurface and start causing trouble!

Maybe they are leaving Gillian around as a ghost as an excuse to have more of the characters who have passed away show up in guest spots - did anyone notice that Ray Gardner is going to be on, tomorrow? Where is Maria?? Oh yeah - that's right - she's probably still alive! I'm sorry that they killed Gillian off, just as she and Ryan were finally married and happy. But I couldn't imagine her being as stupid as to invite Eileen right into Wildwind!

Woohoo ladies, this post is turning into a scorcher! ;)

I think out of all the AMC guys (that are there now) Ryan is the hottest!!!

Here he is:

cmathison005.jpg

Beanie and dizneenut thanks for all of those yummy pics!! I am seeing an AMC MLP in the future!!!!!

IASW Rider.....yes the Rosa/Gabriel/Marcus storyline is sounding a bit too familiar!! You would think that Rosa knew what her sis went through and would be more caredful!! I saw that Ray Gardener was going to be on tomorrow....will be watching!!

When I saw the preview yesterday with Ray Gardner, I got chills down my back!:eek: :eek: :eek:

So did I Mary J, I just wonder why they had to bring him back......there are plenty others that they could bring back.

Yeah, definitely could have brought back someone else....like...hey, I know...how about THE DILLONS??? ROTF....

Sorry, couldn't resist!! ;)

Maybe they will try to incorporate Ray's appearance in with Tad's storyline - maybe Gillian will find that her "mission" has something to do with saving people from their pasts or something.

Man Tad's father is Creepy!I am going to have nightmares!! :eek: :eek:

I agree.........bring back the Dillons!!!......Noah and
Julia were great too. Lately, some of the storylines are boring....
It is great to see Jesse and Natalie again, though.....

Too bad they killed off Billy Clyde Tuggle:confused: :confused: :confused:
He always spiced up that show!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Beanie!!!!

Msunshine chants "BRING BACK THE DILLONS, BRING BACK THE DILLONS!"

Yes that Ray is a very scary man.....I do like seeing Derek though, always did like him. I do not want to see Ryan falling for another woman real soon though, dont care much for this Mia person.

IASW Rider.....that would be a good thing for Gillian to do, that would make the storyline more appealing to me. I am already tired of this Tad in jail stuff and then he broke out, puh-lease!!!

As if Tad is smart enough to do that in the first place!:rolleyes: LOL

Is Ray back for an extended period of time...does anyone know??

AWD - Don't be surprised if they bring back Billy Clyde, next - if they've already brought Ray Gardner "up" from "hell", who knows who they'll "bring up" next! (hee hee!)

Mickey's Sunshine - I agree - I think it would be totally unreaslistic to have Ryan interested in someone else so soon. I hope that they don't gear the storyline that way.

And do we know who Mia is?? (my cable went out on the day of the poker game, and my VCR didn't tape, so I didn't get to see that episode) Do you think that she is Marian's daughter????

I thought maybe Mia would end up being Marian's daughter, too.
Ray Gardner is sooo creepy!! That man must have so much fun playing that part! :D
Here are the spoilers for the week of July 23:

Tad gets questioned and a warning from Officer Sweeney.

Tad asks Derek to watch out for his wife while he is incarcerated.

Mateo helps Tad hide out and arranges for Dixie to speak to him.

Mateo joins Tad to break the drug ring.

Mateo lashes out at his Rosa.

Adam has a confrontation with David and does something terrible to free the doctor.

Adam receives an indecent proposal.

Stuart tries to be of assistance to his twin brother.

Jake and Greenlee continue to grow closer wanting mutual honesty.

Brooke questions Edmund about his feelings for Anna.

Anna befriends Brooke and advises her to pursue Edmund.

Anna becomes concerned about Gabriel's temper and mood swings.

Bianca confronts Leo as he fights his feelings for Greenlee.

Ryan and Mia start bonding and Marian gives her a warning to stay away from Liza.

Ryan finds out from Marian that Mia is the woman she wants out of her life forever.

Marcus continues to keep Gabriel away from Rosa.

Gabriel questions Shannon further about Marcus' past behavior and pattern.

Gillian meets Ray Gardner in the transition area and he offers to help her with Ryan if she can get him to HEAVEN.

Gillian uses Opal to get to Ryan and she shocks him with a kiss!!!

Opal thinks she is losing her mind as she sees Gillian's ghost while on a walk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and here's a "sneak peek" at next week:

Erica finally manages to get Chris fired as he is revealed.

Tad and Dixie are in grave danger.

When aren't Tad and Ditsie in grave danger?? ROTF...PUHLEEZE!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter