All My Children fans

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Okay so Gillian is finally gone. :(

Who else is not wanting to find out what this Chris Stamp person is doing to Erica? I can see this storyline is going to make me not want to watch the show until it is done.

Any other comments?

Gillian is not gone! Esta TerBlache has signed a contract through December. Can you believe that?! The ghost stuff was kinda cute for a few days but I can't imagine it through the end of the year. I got this info off of soapcentral.com.

I like the Erica/Chris storyline. The one that really annoys me is the Tad/Ditsie storyline. BARF-O-RAMA! I don't know if I can watch them fall in love AGAIN! Did you notice on the close-ups of them kissing the other day that her nostrils are as disproportionately large for her face as her boobs are for her body?! I think I could see her peabrain up those gigantic nostrils. Let's just say that wasn't a very flattering camera angle for her. :D I use to love Tad. Ditsie has turned him into a mamby-pamby wimp. UGH!

I don't care for this Chris/Erica storyline either. I hope it doesn't last the rest of the year.
I like seeing Dixie/Tad back together. I like them.
So, Gillian will be around till December? As a ghost? Oh puhleez!! I don't think I will like that storyline, either.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....I HATE the Marcus/Rosa storyline too. What is the big deal about Marcus? I think he's ugly and a jerk! ;) And Rosa looks WAY older than the high school girl she is supposed to be. :rolleyes:

I realize I'm in the minority on the Tad/Ditsie storyline. But, please, how many times must we go through this?! I haven't liked Ditsie since before she left the show a few years back. They turned her into such a shrew for her exit and I've never forgiven her. :mad:

I don't like the Marcus/Rosa storyline either. I want to scream everytime she calls her mother "Mommy". :rolleyes:

I admit, it gets tiresome to see Tad & Dixie be together, then split up, then together, etc. But I really enjoy the two of them together. And I'd rather her be back with Tad than with that HORRIBLE man David. UGH!!!

Wow I did not know that Esta was signed on till December. I dont think I can take her ghosts stories that long!!! Talk about dragging something out!!!

Tad and Dixie is getting a bit old. I do agree on the Marcus/Rosa too! They could have found a younger looking Rosa, she looks like she is in her late teens, early 20's.

Jack needs a good role soon! I really like him and has not had much of a storyline in a long long time!!

Aprille...I am so with you on the Tad/Ditsie storyline...Boring...it has been done and redone so many times now...Get on with it already...either they are going to be together or not...:rolleyes:

Ugh...don't tell me Gillian is going to be a ghost until December?? That is going to get old fast...

Christine...I agree, give poor Jack a storyline...

Does anyone else miss Janet and Trevor??:(

Beanie - I'm glad to know I'm not alone on the T/D storyline! I was so ecstatic when they broke up even though I knew in my heart it wouldn't last. Darnit!

I miss the entire Dillon family. I did enjoy seeing Natalie and Harold in the (Pine) Valley of the Undead scenes. They should definitely bring back Uncle Pork Chop, Janet From Another Planet, Timmy, Amanda and Smokey (wasn't that the new dog's name?).

Walt Willey is being totally wasted. Give Jack a storyline!

LOL Aprille...It <b>never</b> lasts when Tad and Ditsie break up!!! She can't live without him, oh wait, yes she can...no wait, 2 months later they are back together...oh but, now she hates him again....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can you say...waste of air time?? LOL...sorry all you Tad/Ditsie fans...ROTF;) ;) ;)

The Dillons were my favorite...I so agree that it was great seeing Natalie and Harold...do you remember the 'new' Natalie...the Natalie that replaced Kate Collins after the Dillons house caught on fire and she was caught in it?? Am I the only one who thought she was the worst actress in the world?? LOL

I am glad to see that we are so in sync on this show, Aprille!! :)

I miss the Dillon family too! As far as Tad and Dixie(Ditsie) they are getting OLD! What's with the grey hair on Tad?(Michael E Knight). As far as Erica is concerned, it's about time she got a new Love interest! And yes, Jack needs a good storyline too! Walt Willey is hysterical, as a stand up comedian in real life! What a cutie! I also hope the original Demetri comes back, I do NOT like the "new" guy!:rolleyes:

I haven't been watching much lately! But I watched on Monday....boy heart transplant patients sure make a quick recovery these days!!! LOL!!!!;) Anyone else dislike the "new" Laura????

I liked Erica with David. I thought they were a good match. BTW David is a HOTTIE!!! I saw him at WDW Super Soap Weekend, OUCH!!!:D :D :cool:

I agree....give Walt Willey a story line!!!!

Oh, YES he is, isn't he? So is Dimitri's Brother, whats his name? He is REALLY Good looking in Person! I have Pictures of him!

I can see where the Gillian ghost story could get old, but it's been great to see those former AMC actors, especially Jesse and the original Natalie. I remember the second Nat, and she WAS bad! Did you know that Kate Collins is the daughter of Michael Collins, the third astronaut that went to the moon with Armstrong and Aldrin?

And I agree about the new Rosa. I have an almost sixteen year old daughter, and Rosa looks like she's all ready out of college!

As far as Tad and Dixie go, I DID think it was great when J.R. called Tad "Dad" yesterday. Tad has been more of a father to J.R. than Adam ever has, and that's exactly what J.R. need right now!

Maybe with Tad being arrested for murder, they'll finally give Jack something to do. I think his being Erica's toadie is a total waste of a great character.

I too liked the entire Dillion family. That Amanda was great!

I think Laura's recovery was way too quick.....and no I dont like this new Laura either.

I am not sure yet if I like Gabriel. I am still giving him a chance. Bring back Noah & Julia!! (okay maybe I just want to see more of Keith hamilton Cobb!!)

LOL Aprille!! I don't like the new Laura either. And, yes, she recovered WAY too quickly!!

I kind of like Gabriel....will be interesting to see where that story goes.

I agree Christine...Noah and Julia were so awesome...Keith Hamilton Cobb was so easy on the eyes...love those dredlocks! lol...

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one missing the Dillons...I want my Trevor back!!!!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter