all available tables for ADR's?

05MM08MM

DIS Veteran
Not sure if I worded the title correctly, but what I was wondering while looking at the disneyworld.com site pics of restaurants, those locations that have outside seating, are those tables included in "available seating" when you call in for ADR's?

Not sure if I worded the title correctly, but what I was wondering while looking at the disneyworld.com site pics of restaurants, those locations that have outside seating, are those tables included in "available seating" when you call in for ADR's?

You can request it but it is not guaranteed.

oh, I don't plan to request that, I was just curious if those were included when people call in to make their ADR's. When people say there is no availability at certain locations, if they have outside seating at that restaurant does that mean those tables are booked as well?

For table service locations with outdoor seating (like Rose & Crown, for example), yes, it does.

The only not reserved areas are the little tables in the lounges/bars where at many places you can order off the menu--if you can get a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter