Alice in Wonderland fans

gailelle

Earning My Ears
We are big Alice fans, and were surprised at the lack of Alice sightings on our last WWD trip. Where are the best places to see Alice or buy Alice related items? I was wondering if there are copyright restrictions on Alice in Wonderland, because , in comparison to other characters, there is so little of her around. Thanks for any advice related to our favorite girl. Gailelle

I have seen her near the tea-cup ride, and also at 1900 Park Faire character breakfast.

Alice and friends are often doing meet-and-greets outside the Mad tea Party in Fantasyland and Alice and the Mad Hatter are regulars at the character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. You can also sometimes find her in front of the Sorcerer's Hat at MGM, as well as in the parades at MK and MGM. Also, there's a room in the World of Disney at DTD that is completly themed to Alice in Wonderland complete with murals and a giant Alice breaking through the White Rabbit's House. As far as merchendise goes, it seems like it's in a slump now. It varries every few years or so.

We've often seen her near the Tea Cup ride in Fantasyland, usually near opening or within an hour of it. If you have children, they can do the Wonderland Tea Party event at the GF.:earsgirl:

sometimes she's in the English gardens at Epcot.

:wave:

we recently saw TweedleDee and TweedleDum at the teacups at MK and the White Rabbit near the train in Toontown.:wave2:

Forgot to add tweedledee and tweedledum and the Queen of Hearts were by the tea cups a couple weeks ago.

Aside from the teacups, we saw Alice at the circle in front of the Sorcerer's Hat in MGM. Oddly enough, the park was packed, yet she had no one around her. My 3yr old daughter and I got to sing a song with her.

My daughter did the Wonderland Tea Party with Alice and then fell in love with her.

The Gift Shop at the Flordian has Alice items since that is where the tea party for kids is hosted. DD got a cute little Alice sundress.

The next morning (early Feb. 04) we went to the MK and Alice and the Mad Hatter were riding the tea cups with kids. DD was able to go but didn't like the Mad Hatter so she backed out.

We saw Mad Hatter and Alice at the Tea Cups last year.

The Mad Hatter played my sons hats while I was taking pictures. I wanted the hats off and he wanted them to stay on.

Dona :wave2: :wave:

this last week, the White Rabbit was by the tea cups (my DDs got pictures and autographs). The only place I saw Alice was in the parade at MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter