Alcohol Delivery

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
Where is the best and cheapest place to get alcohol delivered now? Any recent experiences? We are looking for actual alcohol (rum) not just beer (this rules out garden grocer). Who else can we look into?

Not the cheapest, but at least some resort stores sell it.

I think you can get it through Instacart through any of the grocery stores they work with

I bring my own - I pack it in my luggage with double bubble wrap and in one of the wine bottle holder things that I found on amazon. It's worked like a charm and I've never had a broken bottle. I don't buy full size bottles though - just small ones to last me 4 days.

We used Drizzly and it worked great. Delivery charges weren’t bad and we were able to schedule a delivery within a two hour window for the next day. We used them last week.

I believe that someone of legal age must be there to sign for the delivery in person. I don't think that any Disney employee will sign for it. Cheers!!!!

I believe that someone of legal age must be there to sign for the delivery in person. I don't think that any Disney employee will sign for it. Cheers!!!!

True. Safeway especially has cracked down after having underage resort guests order beer from them last year.

I just looked up Instacart - some of the prices are less than what we pay in Maryland for liquor.

I have used "wine diapers" in the past (but it's just for me) to bring a couple bottles in my checked luggage. They're reusable very thick bags with double seal and bubble wrap inside. They easily fit a 1L bottle (matter of fact, a plastic 1.5L bottle of Smirnoff that costs like $20 or so here fits).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter