Alamo Kiosk?

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
Exactly where is it located? I don't want to go directly to the garage only to discover I should have stopped somewhere over in the main terminal!

Never used a kiosk before - always done a pre-pay, which I can't this time and get the rate. Can somebody walk me through it, please?

The kiosks are located right near the rental counter on either Terminal A or B. VERY easy to spot. Just follow the signs for rental cars , then ALamo and there it is. I believe there were 6-8 of them there. Print out your confirmation as you can scan the bar code on it. If you dont' have it, then you enter other information to bring it up. THere may be kiosks in the garage but I have never used them so I am not sure.

Kris, leaving in 7 days!

Just beware - make sure that your name on your confirmation EXACTLY matches the way it is spelled on your credit card - otherwise, it's waiting in the line for you.

My last name is a St. name, and alamo put it St.M with the period and no space, while my credit cards all list St M with no period and a space.

It was a no go - so I had to go wait in line behind all the people from other countries who rented as part of their package, I understand that they want to see Disney as well, but if they don't speak the language, and can't find their way to the garage, how are they going to find their way to the hotel? I ended up waiting about a half an hour for my turn to let the guy override the name button and charge my card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter