Alamo kiosk and 3rd party reservation

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I recently bought tickets thru Undercover tourist and when I received the tickets there was flyer for rental cars with a link. I followed the link and the prices are good for my time of travel through Alamo but before I purchase the car I want to know if I have to go to the counter.

Has anyone used the undercover tourist link to rent their car through Alamo and then still have to go to the counter or can you just use the kiosk? I did contact UT through chat and they weren't really sure if you could use the kiosk or not.

If there is a good saving of $ then book now .

Even if there is a Q at counter the $ saved might be worth the wait.

I would think if you get an Alamo reservation number (not UT's) with the reservation, you could use the kiosk..perhaps even online checkin.

We booked a car through a third party (not UT though) and got an Alamo confirmation number. We were able to plug it into the app and check in online. No kiosk necessary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter