Alamo - coupon code AD2365FDN - Reservation locked out!

What worked for me was using Alamo's automated system through their customer service number. I just selected the cancel option, entered my confirmation number, and the automated system canceled it. I did call back a little later after not receiving any confirmation email and spoke with an agent, who assured me the reservation showed as canceled in their system. The next day that reservation was gone from my upcoming trips. Hopefully one of these options works for you.

Thank you. This worked for me.

I remember this code going defunct in Fall of last year, also; I am not a member of AOPA. Knowing I would have no basis of an argument if it wasn't accepted at time of pick up, I contacted Alamo through email and provided them a different code - like $5.00 less - with no issues. I was really surprised when I saw the code come back around this year.

Thanks... This worked for me too!
I called and did it with the robot :D
it was gone by this morning

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter