Alamo Code Problem

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I have a Minivan reserved with Alamo at the Disney Car Care Center in March. I used the code available to AP holders and got a price of $52.00 for a one day rental. Alamo now has a code on their web site that is good for Minivans ($38.99 a day) and Compact Cars ($29.99 a day) through 5/25/05. When I try to apply the code to my existing reservation, the price actually goes up. How do I apply the Alamo code to my online reservation?

Have you tried making a new reservation for those dates? Cleared the cookies on your computer?

You said you are using the AP code already.. .is it possible that you can only use 1 code?

Duds

safetymom said:
Have you tried making a new reservation for those dates? Cleared the cookies on your computer?

safetymom - I tried clearing the cookies, dumping the temporary internet files, and clearing history. When I try to make a new reservation, it says "Rates unavailable for your selected rental choices" and only gives a 4-door Compact car as a selection. When I try to use the code on my existing reservation, the rate goes up to $54.00 from $49.00. :confused3 I think they just extended the dates for this code today. Maybe their systems are not updated with the new information yet?

dudspizza - I tried removing the AP code, replacing it with the Alamo code. No go.

Just got off the phone with Alamo. The code is not being accepted ("at this time") at the Disney Car Care Center :mad:

Aren't there one or two other Alamo locations at WDW(Swan/Dolphin? & maybe somewhere in/near DTD?) Try some of the other local WDW/Orlando area rental locations - maybe your code *will* work somewhere else...

good luck,
agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter