Aladdin's Oasis On the Go?!?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow DISers! Wondering about pickup details for meals on the go at Aladdin's Oasis??? About how long does the process take to pay & pick up your meals? Thinking of doing the 4:15 or 4:30pm time to get tickets for the first parade but want to sign up my older kids for Jedi Training academy for the 4:35pm time which leads me to my next question? Can you eat during the Jedi training & can you pick up your food a little earlier or later than the time you reserved? Any details you give me would be greatly appreciated!!! TIA :)

I was trying to find the cost details for this as well as samples of what is served. Can anyone help me out?

I'm not sure about the process but yes you can eat during the show. One parent will be directed to sit on the ground in front of the stage (or you can stand behind those sitting). The rest of your family can grab a table to eat at during the show. One thing to note, you need to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes (I believe that's the timeframe) prior to the show with the child that's participating otherwise they'll give your spot away. This is for them to give instructions, take pictures, and get them dressed.

Hello fellow DISers! Wondering about pickup details for meals on the go at Aladdin's Oasis??? About how long does the process take to pay & pick up your meals? Thinking of doing the 4:15 or 4:30pm time to get tickets for the first parade but want to sign up my older kids for Jedi Training academy for the 4:35pm time which leads me to my next question? Can you eat during the Jedi training & can you pick up your food a little earlier or later than the time you reserved? Any details you give me would be greatly appreciated!!! TIA :)

There is a cash register at the front of Aladdins Oasis where you check in and pay. They show you the menu and you choose your meals. Then, you get a plastic card with a number and you go inside and sit at a table. The staff will bring you your food in a bag. You can either eat there or take it out.

If it's busy, the check in can take awhile, it's pretty slow if it gets backed up. If there's no line, then the check in only takes a few minutes. Also takes awhile to get your food. So, if you have plans to be somewhere, make sure you have plenty of time to get your food and go where you are going.

You should be able to go early if you like, I don't think it makes a difference. You can probably pick up your food a little late, but if you go too late I'm not sure if they will still give you the tickets for the first show.

There is a cash register at the front of Aladdins Oasis where you check in and pay. They show you the menu and you choose your meals. Then, you get a plastic card with a number and you go inside and sit at a table. The staff will bring you your food in a bag. You can either eat there or take it out.

If it's busy, the check in can take awhile, it's pretty slow if it gets backed up. If there's no line, then the check in only takes a few minutes. Also takes awhile to get your food. So, if you have plans to be somewhere, make sure you have plenty of time to get your food and go where you are going.

You should be able to go early if you like, I don't think it makes a difference. You can probably pick up your food a little late, but if you go too late I'm not sure if they will still give you the tickets for the first show.

Like how slow is slow!?! I was thinking of heading over around 4pmish to try to catch my older kids doing the 4:35pm Jedi Training show while my littles & the grown-ups ate during the show. :) Would this work?

I'm not sure about the process but yes you can eat during the show. One parent will be directed to sit on the ground in front of the stage (or you can stand behind those sitting). The rest of your family can grab a table to eat at during the show. One thing to note, you need to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes (I believe that's the timeframe) prior to the show with the child that's participating otherwise they'll give your spot away. This is for them to give instructions, take pictures, and get them dressed.

This is super helpful! We will have the grandparents plus my husbandwho can help with the kids while some of us go get the food. Do you know if it's ok to just sit on the ground in front of the stage & eat there or do we have to get a table? I want to sit close to get good pics & video!

One other follow-up question...How do they check your reservations? Is it by name or do you show an email confirmation or what? :)

Check in is by name at Aladdin's Oasis. Adult meal when we did it in August for PTN was $24.99 + tax. I do not know the child price. There was a chicken meal with salad, green beans maybe, a roll and personal cheesecake. Drink is also included. There was a lasagna and a vegi lasagna option, but we didn't try those. The food was good, my daughter was bummed when she found out they weren't open for our trip in September. We have a February reservation :)

Check in is by name at Aladdin's Oasis. Adult meal when we did it in August for PTN was $24.99 + tax. I do not know the child price. There was a chicken meal with salad, green beans maybe, a roll and personal cheesecake. Drink is also included. There was a lasagna and a vegi lasagna option, but we didn't try those. The food was good, my daughter was bummed when she found out they weren't open for our trip in September. We have a February reservation :)
Thank you! This is helpful. :) Wanted to see if I sent my hubby or someone else if that would work!

Like how slow is slow!?! I was thinking of heading over around 4pmish to try to catch my older kids doing the 4:35pm Jedi Training show while my littles & the grown-ups ate during the show. :) Would this work?

Well, I've done it twice. The first time was on Labor Day, which was the "last day" of PTN at the time, so it was really busy. There was a line of probably 20 people and it was pretty slow processing the people in line. All in all, it probably took about an hour to get the food from the time I got there to the time I had food in hand. The second time was the weekend after Thanksgiving. There was no line, so it took maybe 15-20 minutes to get my food. To be safe, I would probably give yourself at least an hour cushion.

One other follow-up question...How do they check your reservations? Is it by name or do you show an email confirmation or what? :)

As mentioned above, it's by name and time (just like any other dining reservation). They have a list, so you don't need to bring anything.

This is super helpful! We will have the grandparents plus my husbandwho can help with the kids while some of us go get the food. Do you know if it's ok to just sit on the ground in front of the stage & eat there or do we have to get a table? I want to sit close to get good pics & video!
Pretty sure it'll be fine to eat there since you're sitting on the ground, not sure they'll let all of you into that area though. I took DS to the checkin for the show while DH and DD went to get a table but they have the parent that checks in the child go as a group to the area in front of the stage. So I'm not sure if they'll let the entire family in that space or just one adult. I'm sure someone else on here will know that answer. Oh and they have a photographer take pics of all the kids before and during the show, I ended up with over 200 pics on my PP (most I deleted since my son wasn't in them)

Does anyone know the how the reservation time relates to getting the first or second parade of the night ? (if its a weekend 2 parade night ) .
We are looking to do the latest possible time, but still get the first parade viewing.
Since we have a lunch at the Blue Bayou at 12:30 , I reserved the Aladdin on the go package for 6:30 , and it gave us the second parade. We would like the first .
How late can we reserve the package , and get the first parade time ? Anything before 4:30 would be a bit too soon after a BB lunch.
Thanks !

Does anyone know the how the reservation time relates to getting the first or second parade of the night ? (if its a weekend 2 parade night ) .
We are looking to do the latest possible time, but still get the first parade viewing.
Since we have a lunch at the Blue Bayou at 12:30 , I reserved the Aladdin on the go package for 6:30 , and it gave us the second parade. We would like the first .
How late can we reserve the package , and get the first parade time ? Anything before 4:30 would be a bit too soon after a BB lunch.
Thanks !
From what I've noticed it looks like anything before 5PM will be for the earlier parade, so the latest option would be 4:45pm. To double check just select your time , date & number of people then hit the blue button that says search times, select the latest time open before 5 PM or test out any time you like & then select. You will then be taken to the next page to pay & reserve & at the top it will list your package, time & which parade it's for. Also be sure you're signed it to the Disney site.

From what I've noticed it looks like anything before 5PM will be for the earlier parade, so the latest option would be 4:45pm. To double check just select your time , date & number of people then hit the blue button that says search times, select the latest time open before 5 PM or test out any time you like & then select. You will then be taken to the next page to pay & reserve & at the top it will list your package, time & which parade it's for. Also be sure you're signed it to the Disney site.

Thanks, you are exactly right.
Just checked, and 4:45 is the last package that can be reserved and get the first parade of the night .
I think that may be a little too early for us after a BB lunch at 12:30 . 5:30 would have probably worked ........maybe . Oh well, looks like we will settle for the 2nd parade, and just go on rides while the crowds are all at the first parade ! :scratchin

Thanks, you are exactly right.
Just checked, and 4:45 is the last package that can be reserved and get the first parade of the night .
I think that may be a little too early for us after a BB lunch at 12:30 . 5:30 would have probably worked ........maybe . Oh well, looks like we will settle for the 2nd parade, and just go on rides while the crowds are all at the first parade ! :scratchin
One other option for you since you're already eating lunch at Blu Bayou would be to change your existing reservation to one for the reserved parade seating. Or cancel & rebook. I don't know what date you're looking for. I've of some people even being able to just call & have them keep the original time but note in your reservation that you want the reserved parade viewing package.
Hope this helps!

One other option for you since you're already eating lunch at Blu Bayou would be to change your existing reservation to one for the reserved parade seating. Or cancel & rebook. I don't know what date you're looking for. I've of some people even being able to just call & have them keep the original time but note in your reservation that you want the reserved parade viewing package.
Hope this helps!

Yea, thought about that , but ............
The up charge for the more limited price fixx menu at BB for the package, and the parade viewing spots are not as good as the Aladdin package made us just stick with a normal lunch at BB, and go for the Aladdin option.
Hopefully they do not change viewing locations once it changes to MSEP ! Thats up in the air now. If they do, it will be too late for us to change, as we will be there opening weekend for MSEP . Figured it would be crowded since the parade debuts , so we opted for a MSEP package .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter