AKV Concierge Level Reopening?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hello,

Has anyone heard any news on when the Animal Kingdom concierge level will be reopening? I know Jambo House regular rooms need open first so has there been any mention on when regular rooms will be available to book? I know it was originally July 10th but I'm not sure if that is still the case...

Hello,

Has anyone heard any news on when the Animal Kingdom concierge level will be reopening? I know Jambo House regular rooms need open first so has there been any mention on when regular rooms will be available to book? I know it was originally July 10th but I'm not sure if that is still the case...
There is no re-opening date set for AKL. I don't believe that there ever was one. AKV-Jambo re-opened July 10, 2020. Perhaps that's where you saw a July 10 re-opening date?

Now that you mention it, I think it was July 2020. My years are just a blur lol.

Hopefully, an opening for 2021 is announced soon. I have concierge rooms booked for March 2022 and I'm hoping they are up and running by then...

They’ve announced CL re-openings for some resorts in Sept 2021 and some others in Dec 2021, but AKL Jambo is not on the list. The notice states that Jambo CL will be opening at a “later date”.
We had Jambo CL booked on DVC points for March 2022 but switched to Savannah view due to the uncertainty re what would happen if they were not open. DVC says they will return the point differential between a standard view and CL level on check out is CL not open, but we have an April use year (so our points expire March 31) and when I spoke with DVC they have no idea how that would be dealt with.

They’ve announced CL re-openings for some resorts in Sept 2021 and some others in Dec 2021, but AKL Jambo is not on the list. The notice states that Jambo CL will be opening at a “later date”.
We had Jambo CL booked on DVC points for March 2022 but switched to Savannah view due to the uncertainty re what would happen if they were not open. DVC says they will return the point differential between a standard view and CL level on check out is CL not open, but we have an April use year (so our points expire March 31) and when I spoke with DVC they have no idea how that would be dealt with.

Thank you for that information. It is very helpful. I guess I can just keep my fingers crossed. My UY is March so I'll have plenty of time to use my points.

Now that they announced that regular rooms at Jambo House will be reopening on 8/26/21, I'm hoping the opening of the CL won't be too far behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter