AKV CL for Safari... how many days?

butsy113

AKV Owner
We have never done CL, but really want to do the safari at AKV. We will be booking at 11 months. How many days do you stay in the CL before switching rooms? The safari is the only reason we want to do the CL, but I feel like 1 night might be moving too quickly, any thoughts?

We have never done CL, but really want to do the safari at AKV. We will be booking at 11 months. How many days do you stay in the CL before switching rooms? The safari is the only reason we want to do the CL, but I feel like 1 night might be moving too quickly, any thoughts?

I agree, 1 night is too soon. I know you only want to do the safari, but if you are paying for CL, you might as well enjoy those amenities as well and not have to transfer so suddenly. In your case, I would do 2 nights minimum.

Thanks for the thoughts! Now all I have to do is wait until February, and hopefully get the days I want!

My experience with the CL rooms is that the Savannah rooms have better views. I was not impressed by my CL room. We did it the last two nights of a stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter