AKV Bus Service

Ms.Mouse

DIS Veteran
When staying at the AKL, there have been problems in the past with the SLOW bus service...How is the bus service for the AKV's ? I do want to stay at the Villas BUT don't want to spend quality time waiting for busses to come. Thanks in advance for the info.

;) We thought the buses were great. I think we had to wait a max of 10 minutes in November at Kidani. So much better than values...although to us the transportation system is really a great tool for getting around. There seem to be more for the deluxe resorts. Plus the drop off is so much closer. we did not mind the rides at all. Yep I would say it took maybe an extra 5 minutes to get to MK, but AK is right there. We really thought it was pretty perfect. We didn't have to wait too long for the DTD bus to pick us up at Jambo after eating to get us back to Kidani.:banana:

Just returned from 8 nights at AKV - Jambo House. Bus service was very good.

We were at AKv the first week of Dec and the busses were very good. One other thing to keep in mind with AKV is that the bus won't make stops at other resorts like some of the others do. Just the 2 buildings that make up AKV.

We stayed at Kidani from 12/19-12/23. The busses were great. Never even waited 10 minuted AND Kidani is the first stop home at night!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter