AKV 1-Bedroom Club Level or Beach Club 2 Bedroom??

We need more info! How many people going? What time of year?

If the one bedroom would mean someone is sleeping in the living room, then I would definitely go with the two bedroom.

We need more info! How many people going? What time of year?

If the one bedroom would mean someone is sleeping in the living room, then I would definitely go with the two bedroom.
Sorry! It is 5 guests but the kids are 8/2/ and an almost 1 year old. Planning on going the weekend after memorial day weekend

I’d try for the AKL one because it is the hardest to get. There are only five studios and five one bedrooms.

Beach Club or Boardwalk would be my pick for location purposes if you intend to go the Epcot and HS. The pool is a big draw but, may be a little much for younger ones. 2 bedrooms is always better than 1 IMO especially if you need separate napping spaces. Club level is really only worthwhile for us when we plan to spend a big amount of time at the resort. AKL is wonderful and the pools are great but, you're bussing or driving everywhere. You can literally get to 3 parks with no busses from Epcot locations so, for stroller toting parents, thats a huge plus.

IF you can even get AKV CL, that would be my choice. I think the kids would love the resort and the CL lounge is only steps away (same floor). The food and drinks will save a lot of money. Beach Club is another favorite, but is much easier to book than AKV CL.

Beach Club and its not even remotely close even with Club Level.

AKV is not close to anything other than AK where as BCV you are steps away from Epcot and a short boat or walk to HS. Plus you gain a whole extra room if its more than 2 of you (like kids go to their own room).

Even Beach Club 1br vs AKV 1BR has be squarely with Beach Club. The only way I choose AKV for a full trip over BCV, BWV, RIV, VGF, POLY, BLT, CCV, VWL is if you are getting a bigger room in which you need the space.

Planning on going the weekend after memorial day weekend

I would also say you are unlikely to get a 2BR Club Level so its not even worth thinking about unless you have points at BCV and AKV and are planning on walking the AKV reservation.

I need help deciding! Please help!!!

With those ages, 1, 2, 8, AKV 1 bedroom CL if you have it or can get it. I would want the kids within 'hearing' distance or in a room with an adult.

Absolute convenience factor for food and snacks, and resort activities. The CL rooms are very close to the elevators and easy to get on a bus. The pool is close and zero entry, and not the zoo that Stormalong Bay can be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter