AKL- Toiletries

Jedi5

Star Wars Geek
Those that have stayed at AKL, can someone please chime
in and tell me what complepentary toiletries one can expect
at their room?

I'm guessing the basic lotion/conditioner/shampoo/soap?

What about toothpaste or a toothbrush?

Anything else?

If you run out of anything above and call the front desk, is there a charge for additional items needed?

I know I'm going to forget to pack something...

I have never stayed at AKL but I have stayed at POP. We got the soap, shampoo & conditioner. If you forget something or run out. I know at POP they had a section in the gift shop that sold those things for you. I think the AKL would be the same way. I dont think that housekeeping would bring those things to you since they sell them in the gift shop. It is very easy to forget or think you forgot something with all the excitement :cool1: of the upcoming trip.

Have a Great Trip...

I stayed at the AKL this past December and for toiletries we got facial soap, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion---all H2O products. No toothpaste or toothbrush. I don't think the front desk will supply these but in the Zawadi Marketplace there is a little 'covenience store' section that has these items.

Enjoy your stay at the AKL! We sure did. :thumbsup2

Just the basics, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. I stayed Club level and didn't get anything "extra" either.

We just got back from a stay at AKL. We got the H2O products - facial soap, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. At some of the deluxe resorts, they used to supply toothbrushes and a mini-toothpaste if you called and asked specifically about complementary ones (we still have some as souvenirs that are a couple years old)..but I think they stopped that practice. BTW, the toothbrushes they gave out used to be in a WDW box to match the black and red packaging of the toiletries..the toothbrush was really only good for a true emergency and only lasted a couple of days. The toothpaste used to be Colgate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter