AKL Kidani - Room Request

Zazzoo

Earning My Ears
We are one week away from our first trip to WDW :yay::cool1: and rented DVC points to stay at AKL Kidani (one bedroom savannah view). Any suggestions on best rooms to request? We have 2 little girls (2 & 6) and my mom is coming as well. Strangely, my husband is not excited at all about the trip, so I'm trying my best to get a good room without a TON of extra walking with our little girls (and I have a bad back). Also, how do I go about requesting a particular room or location (I know it is just a request)? Thank you!

Requests should have already been made with the person that you rented from. Did they give you any suggestions?

:earsboy: Bill

The only request I'd make is to be as close as possible to the lobby, otherwise you can end up with some really long walks to get to your room from the buses. Otherwise it's a great resort.

Be sure to take your kids to community hall, they'll love it.

Your ticker says 1 week? You need to get any room requests in fast as they pre-assign rooms before you arrive, not as you arrive.

At Kidani, with young ones, I'd ask to be near the pool/close to lobby. I suspect you'll have more walking back and forth every day to the pool than to the buses, which is on the other side of the lobby. However, if you think you'll be coming back to the room and heading back using the buses more, then ask for close to lobby/near bus stop.

Take note, too close to the lobby and you will encounter more foot traffic in the halls which includes a bit of yelling and running. Not as noticeable during the day as it is at night.

Oh, and keep in mind any room there will be good. I've never put in a request for rooms and have always been happy with the ones I get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter