akl concierge discounts

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

I do not want to know the code, but just want to know if anybody has been able to book the ankl resort concierge with a discount and what the rate is. I called a few times and was told no discounted rooms, looking for end of april beginning of may.

Deb.

It was for June, but I had a courtesy hold for an AP rate that was 365.34 or about 156 less than rack rate. I let it go because by the time I bought my AP, paid for the room and took the sunrise safari, we were talking mega buck over the deluxe Savannah. I think it was a great rate, but we just would not have gotten our money's worth.

Oh, and for comparison, the CIF and ZWUR discount rates were both 410.66, also for mid-late June. ( I can put those in now, can't I?)

Are you a DC member. I got a 15% discount through them for our resv's for AKL concierge this last January. Try that. I also recieved an additional $50 off also.

I was offered the AKL for a discount (don't remember what, but I think it was decent) when I called 2 days ago to book. I asked for a "home away from home" resort at the Disney Institute, but it was not available to non Disney Vacation Club members, so I then asked what upsells were available. They offered the AKL at that point. We were not interested in that resort so I did not note the rate. HTH you to get a good rate for that hotel.

I received a postcard BUT many were receiving 'upsells' for similar rates...

April (Peak Season) - $354 including tax.

I have an AP rate of $329 w/o tax for memorial day weekend.
Cora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter