Akl At Christmas

McKelly

DIS Veteran
Several years ago we stayed at the AKL and they had many children's activities throughout the day. I am considering staying here again for the week between Christmas and New Years. Does anybody know if they have kids activities during that week as well? Do they have more, since it is Christmas? We are considering AKL or one of the moderates, but I am willing to pay more if the kid's programs are there, because I am thinking we will have more resort time at Christmas because the parks will be so CROWDED!! Thanks!

We will be at AKV this year for Christmas itself too. I know their normal activities list is pretty extensive, but I've never heard of them discontinuing it because of the holiday. Logically, I would say they probably throw in a few more things. I would call the resort if this is a deciding factor for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter