Akershus??

trizzie

Earning My Ears
I got up at 5 a.m. (my time) to make our ADR's for our trip. I couldn't get Akershus at all for the entire week! Has it become that popular?? Or is it a glitch? We are going November 26-December 3.

It's very popular, and you are attempting to book on the first day of 180 days out from a FD period. That said, it seems like lots of folks are having a specific problem with Akershus, so it could just be a restaurant specific problem.

I would expect that having FEA next door, that PPO breakfast reservations are nearly impossible to secure.

I was wondering the same thing! In the past I haven't had any trouble getting a reservation. Today I was on at 6am and couldn't get a breakfast, lunch or dinner reservation around the same time you are looking at. I was wondering if it was going to be closed over that time. Let me know if you have any luck!

Pheww! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't find ANY time, and I've just started putting in random dates hoping to see if it's even taking reservations.

I'll keep you guys posted - let us know if you hear anything!

I got one yesterday am for lunch on 11/28. I was looking to move it a little earlier but maybe not gonna happen. Your dates are my same dates. I also have one for lunch on 12/2 which I did on accident trying to get garden grill. Maybe bc it is free dining time?

We are in the same boat! Couldn't find a single opening for the whole week. We are traveling at the same time. Hard to believe there's nothing! 1 year ago there were plenty of openings!

I would suspect the FEA ride has something to do with it. Anyone know what time they will open the ride? Will it be 9 am park opening or 11 am WS opening?

I've been trying multiple times a day and NOTHING. Yesterday I called and spoke to a Cast Member and she was even surprised that it wouldn't let her book anything. I've even tried for just a party of 2 and more comes up for CRT than Akershus!

I'm in the same boat also. I'm going to try calling today to see what they say

Same boat here! I've been trying for every date of our stay (11/27-12/3- preferably lunch on 11/30 but we will take anything at this point to get the little princess to dine with the princesses lol), and with every combination of party sizes from our party (2 to 7). I was just hoping that all of the tables were not yet released perhaps?

maybe they are considering adding it to the candlelight reserved seating options and are holding some spots back?

maybe they are considering adding it to the candlelight reserved seating options and are holding some spots back?
can you buy tickets for that already? that would be taking place during breakfast? thank you for the update!

We are also looking for Akershus on 11/30 for a party of 4. Everyone makes it sound so easy! CRT was the easy reso for this trip.

can you buy tickets for that already? that would be taking place during breakfast? thank you for the update!

You can not purchase these packages yet. Last year I think I read that they were released around July 7th to be booked online. They did not have any breakfasts last year as part of the packages and Akershus was not part of any of the packages, I'm just guessing why they might not have availability, especially for the lunches and suppers.

I haven't been able to get anything at Akershus from 11/27- 11/30 for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I've been trying multiple times per day since my ADR window opened. Hmmm....

I had to move around my itinerary, but I was able to get a 10:30 AM on the 6th thankfully!! It has to be the new FEA ride. I have been able to get this reservation for over 10 years every trip we take! ADR's are CRAZY right now!! No 'Ohanas the entire first week of December?????

I had to move around my itinerary, but I was able to get a 10:30 AM on the 6th thankfully!! It has to be the new FEA ride. I have been able to get this reservation for over 10 years every trip we take! ADR's are CRAZY right now!! No 'Ohanas the entire first week of December?????
I was able to get one last year too no problem, didnt think anything of it this time. Crazy!

I've also been searching for Akershus reservations every day since my 180 for any daypart, of any day- not a thing! Hopefully they release some more tables/times for all of us. Luck & pixie dust to all of you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter