• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airport to cabana bay

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
we are arriving on May 1st around 5:30pm which is a Sunday. what would be the fastest not necessarily the cheapest way to get from the airport to the hotel?

we are arriving on May 1st around 5:30pm which is a Sunday. what would be the fastest not necessarily the cheapest way to get from the airport to the hotel?
You didn't say how many in your party. Lots of people use town car services, we use Uber or Lyft, whichever comes up cheaper on the app. There is a stickied thread in the Universal Resorts forum on transportation.

You will probably wait 5min for Uber/Lyft. They are very plentiful around Orlando. Overall by far the easiest transportation MCO -> CBBR, and probably cheapest also.

I agree with previous post. Cost can vary between $25-55 for a standard ride. I've paid both the high side and the low side recently and depends on supply and demand.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter