Airport - Resort transfer

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
i remember asking this question before and was told that there weren't any shuttles from the airport to the universal on-site hotels. i am now questioning this because i saw somewhere this morning a post that was talking about it. i of course can't find it now. can anyone verify this for me? if there is, does anyone know how much it costs?

Mears probably goes there ( for a per person fee) - I always take a town car service. We use Happy Limo (and the discount code OTP1277 to get a few dollars off the transfer).

Mears is $14 per person from the airport to HRH. If you have more than three people, it's usually cheaper to get a town car. Check out www.mearstransportation.com You may also want to check Happy Limo

I got a quote from FL Tours for $90 r/t to HRH. There's a $5 off coupon on the rrasnportation page I believe. they will stop at the store if you like.

There were 6 in our party - so we flew in with Virgin airlines and had pre-booked a luxury Mears limo for £110! About $70 I think - but by the time you divide that by the 4 adults it worked out the same price as the price quoted by Virgin for transfers per person - very little in it and we got to drive up to the HRH in style!!;) We even took a Mears limo a couple of times to go between parks - it worked out just a few $ more but shared between us was nominal. One guy gave us his card with telephone number and we just called that - he was with us really quickly most days - and would be waiting outside for us every morning at the HRH - he was like out personal chauffeur....and full of chat!:D I would definitely pre-book a Mears though and wouldn't rely on chance.

... it's probably wise to go with a town car service. Most are in the $80-100 range for round-trip service. Just wanted to respond to Selina that £110 is a lot more than $70... At the current exchange rate, that's about $185! :)

Anyway, check out the transportation board for more limo/town car companies... I used Your ride last year and they were great, though I've heard more mixed reviews this year.

Happy trails,
Sarah

I think I got it the wrong way round...:p But that was to HRH. I just know as far as we were concerned it worked out almost the same as the transfers for 6 using shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter