• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles WDW Base ticket question

That's interesting. I ordered Canadian discount tickets at the end of December and had them added to my account. They are not showing any expiry date (that I can see anyway). I'm waiting to assign my 5 seven day base tickets until I find out if I can upgrade them. If it turns out they have to be assigned first I can do that from my hotel room on the computer.

When I ok'd the reassignment to me, a popup box came up saying that the ticket was successfully reassigned and now has an expiry date of xxx, 2030, not even sure what the date was lol. There was no backout option. My listing of guests/tickets looks the same as before, the expiry date isn't mentioned anywhere. Since it's an unused ticket, the reassign option is still there.

It really doesn't matter at all, but had I known I would have waited til I was there too. I already have fastpasses. This reminds me of airmiles, no one really cared about the 5 year expiry rule, until the day came lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter