Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

I need to stop spending til December but found good deals on books people want for Xmas from me! And used the tip that Indigo GC can qualify towards AirMilesShops. :)

Here is my updated list:
  1. BMO - Mastercard 25 transactions opt-in (DONE)
  2. LCBO - Jacobs creek wine (DONE)
  3. Rexall - Redeem $20 AM cash (DONE)
  4. Shell - Spend $10+ in store (DONE)
  5. AirMilesShops - Spend $100+ (DONE)
  6. Sobeys Urban Fresh - December 6-12 Buy $75 gift card ***still need to do***
  7. Sobeys - December 6-12 Spend $100 get 100AM ***still need to do***
And my husbands:
  1. HBC - Rewards auto convert (DONE)
  2. LCBO - Jacobs creek wine (DONE)
  3. Shell - Fill up 25L+ (DONE)
  4. AirMilesShops - Spend $100+ (DONE)
  5. Sobeys Urban Fresh - December 6-12 Buy $75 gift card ***still need to do***
  6. Rexall - December 3-13 Spend $40+ ***still need to do***
  7. Metro - December 20-24 Redeem $10 AM cash ***still need to do***
I feel like the pressure is off now. All I need to do is wait til Dec 3 to do Rexall, Dec 6 to do Sobeys Urban Fresh and Sobeys usual grocery shop, and then Dec 20 I need to hopefully not forget :) I know you all will remind me LOL

I'm also glad I won't have to trek out to Foodland in Greely. Even though it looks like they always have great AM deals and prices, I think my husband at that point would say NO.

Does anyone know how quickly Foodland posts their points? I did my first Blue Friday for cash miles and would like to use them before Nov 28th at IGA

Foodland purchased on Blue Friday should show up in your account by Wednesday (maybe Thursday of this week). Mine usually show up late afternoon on Wednesday so you may be cutting it close. With a big promotion like Blue Friday it is also not unheard of to take an extra week. Is there something near you that posts quickly?

Oh I so get the feeling I am going to be following up the Airmiles when this promotion finally posts to our accounts. I have proof I've done things correctly on my receipts and with the redemption emails but stuff just isn't showing up in my account as it should. Those redeeming AM with no coupon are making me nervous (even though I know I've got support)

I really wish Airmiles would come up with a consistent way of letting us know that the coupon used has registered properly in their system. It would save a lot of manpower (for them) down the road. Airmiles are you getting this!

Foodland purchased on Blue Friday should show up in your account by Wednesday (maybe Thursday of this week). Mine usually show up late afternoon on Wednesday so you may be cutting it close. With a big promotion like Blue Friday it is also not unheard of to take an extra week. Is there something near you that posts quickly?

Thank you for the response. The last time I shopped at Foodland for airmiles was October 5 and the miles posted on the 6th. I assumed this would be easy. I may have to look at plan B

Curious - for everyone who did the airmilesshops, did you click the link in the coupon on the shop the block site to get to airmilesshops? My DH made our purchase through the airmislesshops site but didn’t click the link in th coupon to get there. Just wondering if I need to do something to make it work. I don’t really need another $100 purchase...

I clicked the link just in case but as I was doing it I was thinking I probably would not have to...

I did not click on the link. I don't think you have to.

You'll be fine for shopping withOUT clicking the link within the StB coupon list :thumbsup2

So far I have done:
1. Samsung Pay
2. Working on BMO Mastercard (This one won't be hard at this time of year)
3. Filled DH's Truck up at Shell and used the "opt in" method for that coupon. Kept receipt.
4. Bought DD Xmas gift on Amazon using Air miles shopping portal

Still need 3 more. DD needs new clothes/ coat soon and is growing like a weed. Looks like I just missed 1 of the children's place offers but there is still one available that starts tomorrow. That will be #5.
Thrifty Foods has big one that starts Dec 6 . That will be #6.
Dec 3 the 2nd Rexall one starts I am sure I can find $40 to spend at Rexall. #7

I may go to Lowes before Wednesday and buy one of the surge protectors/ extension cords needed for their coupon just to be on the safe side.

Has anyone tried the Staples offer online? I was going to place an online order but there is no place to add the UPC number from the coupon on the StB website. I have my AM number entered on the order screen but is that all I need to do? The coupon says in-store or online but I'm not sure.

Has anyone tried the Staples offer online? I was going to place an online order but there is no place to add the UPC number from the coupon on the StB website. I have my AM number entered on the order screen but is that all I need to do? The coupon says in-store or online but I'm not sure.
There is a section before checkout where it says to add coupons and I put the coupon code in there.
staples.png staples2.jpg

There is a section before checkout where it says to add coupons and I put the coupon code in there.
View attachment 366948 View attachment 366949
Thank you so very much Judy!!! For some reason, I didn't notice the "Add Coupons" feature, let alone connect the dots that I could enter the UPC/code info there :). You saved the day!!

P.S. I'm in Bowmanville, not far from you :).

Thank you so very much Judy!!! For some reason, I didn't notice the "Add Coupons" feature, let alone connect the dots that I could enter the UPC/code info there :). You saved the day!!
Thanks I almost missed it as well but I knew the coupon had to go somewhere. I was trying to get the welcome save $10 as well for signing up but I never received the welcome offer so had to complete my order anyway.

Cyber Monday rolled around and the Airmilesshop is still offering 15X so if (like me) you were either too tired/sick/lazy to do Black Friday, now's the time to get clicking! My quick glance at the sites i have lists for so several with free shipping today. HOWEVER, if they're using Canada Post I'm a tad leery since my botched HBC order - never tried to deliver it after it sat in my city for over a week before they returned it - has yet to make it back to Mississauga and i placed the order on Nov 1st :headache: I'll take a glance thru the list later to see if any of the multipliers in post 7 need to be updated.

Just as a heads up for anyone who's procrastinating doing the Samsung Pay offer (me!!), the coupon expires today.

Has anyone had the bonus from Shell for getting 25L of gas post? My standard miles just posted, but no sign of the bonus. I went inside and used the coupon.

Just as a heads up for anyone who's procrastinating doing the Samsung Pay offer (me!!), the coupon expires today.

Thanks for the reminder :) I set my samsung account up a week or so ago, still no miles posted. I just tried to log in to confirm my air miles number saved, and I'm getting an error message ("this page doesn't exist"). Suddenly a bit unsure if it's a trustworthy coupon...fingers crossed that the miles post soon.

Has anyone had the bonus from Shell for getting 25L of gas post? My standard miles just posted, but no sign of the bonus. I went inside and used the coupon.

I paid inside Saturday, using the coupon, and my miles posted today (the 5 posted as "shop the block"). My transaction at the pump the weekend before never posted though.

I paid inside Saturday, using the coupon, and my miles posted today (the 5 posted as "shop the block"). My transaction at the pump the weekend before never posted though.
Thanks! I just double checked the receipt. Either my husband or the cashier used the wrong coupon, they scanned the one for spend $10 in store. At least he got gas again this weekend, and used the right coupon.

I did three STB Lowes transactions yesterday, no mention of promo on receipts or airmiles points so was concerned about whether items would count or things go wrong. Well no worries, points have already posted, 1 base mile and 9 bonus points (10x STB coupon).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter