Airmiles Bonus Boom/Bust June 17th - 30th, 2021

W9qKumc.jpg

The main page of Bonus Boom isn't loading but the offers are available in the app and on the webpage under the "all offers" mixed in with all the offers (so not everything showing is Bonus Boom but they do have a little "bonus boom" bar at the bottom so it's easy to see which are which

I think I'll be able to do Metro, Shell and BMO for sure,

I should be able to get this done

Mine - BMO, Sobeys, Foodland
DH - Metro, Sobeys (2)
DS - Sobeys (2) Foodland

I plan on doing the use 95AM Cash at Foodland and Sobeys, a grocery item on the list at Sobeys for the other and well GC for Metro from BMO. Now do I rush to do it all in the next two days before jab #2 or wait and do it over a week or so? Decisions :confused:

I am thinking of stock piling a few Amazon gift cards ,,,is there any risk to this? Like will they be good for 6-7 months.

Hugs
Mel
No risk to that at all. I usually load my Amazon GC's to my Amazon account right away if they are for me. If they are gifts I will purchase when there is a good deal and hold them till birthdays/Christmas etc.
Is there a deal somewhere for them?

No risk to that at all. I usually load my Amazon GC's to my Amazon account right away if they are for me. If they are gifts I will purchase when there is a good deal and hold them till birthdays/Christmas etc.
Is there a deal somewhere for them?

Hi yah Tink
Thanks
I am doing some long term planning (Christmas)/
So if I spend $250 on my BMO card I get 150 Airmiles.
I just picked up 5 $50 Amazon gift cards to stockpile from Sobeys.

Hugs
Mel

Hi yah Tink
Thanks

Hugs
Mel
As much as I dislike collecting Disney Gift Cards I will be doing the same thing as you but with them. Since we have the family cruise coming up in March (fingers crossed) I need to pay Disney anyways and this is the only way to get anything back on those.
So a few hundred in DGC for me.

Hi yah Tink
Thanks

Hugs
Mel

I would have bought them at Shell, I believe there is an extra 20 AM when you purchase a $100 amazon giftcard? Per transaction so do it two or 3 times? Any way! At least you have the BMO offer taken care of :)

I checked and my Shell no longer has the Amazon Gift Cards deal ,,, but at least I got the extra 150 and an offer done.

*******************BMO Bonus Boom YOU MUST OPT IN *********************************
Then when you log into your airmiles it will show ***Ready To Use*****

************* All Shell offers YOU HAVE TO OPT IN*********************************************
Then when you log into saved offers each one should say **Ready To Use****

I did a $20.00 lottery purchase and 1 gas 30L fill up this morning.
Both purchases posted to my Airmiles account already..(Whoa jumping jelly beans fast).

Hugs
Mel

PS
Shell Sandwich ,coke/Dasani water,and old dutch chips
is now 35 Airmiles instead of 20 airmiles.

https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists/loyalty-and-payment/air-miles/every-day-air-miles.html

Last edited:
This one will be easy for me this time too.

1) Shell
2) Safeway - spend 95 Cash Miles for 10.00 off. I'll pick up a couple of things for lunches for the week.
3) BMO CC - that will be easy at Shell this weekend. We are going camping with all the kids - and bringing the boat! So that is two birds with one stone at that store.

I might also do an online shop through AM shops. Momma needs a couple of new shirts - and I am needing something from Sephora again. Instead of going into the store, I'll order online and get a couple of AM from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter