AIRMILES BONUS BOOM BOOST (B3) Earn up to 800 miles

You all are on the ball! I haven't even started yet lol. Might get one or two done this week, we'll see! I'd like to get 8 completed, I could use the AM for something :) But it feels like a bit of a marathon this time with how long they are giving to complete it.
Yeah but you already got an early Christmas present ,,,DISNEY!
Hugs Hon ,,you'll get there.
Hugs
Mel

I am thinking of getting some lottery tickets for my mom to scratch/play. Any good ones to buy? I have not bought any for 5+ years.
With the gift packs there is always at least a $2 win, that's guaranteed, so she might like that. It's nice to win something, even if it is only $2. Plus she might win more. They cost $10 a pack.
Now, that is the Christmas gift packs in our area. Has been since they came out several years ago. I'm not sure it's in every area. You may want to ask.

Grrr. I went to Foodland to get the Sweet and Salty family pack...Buy 2 get 100 BBB AM. Nope. I got 30 AM, but I would NOT have bought them for 30. No Bonus Boom on the receipt, merely "Bonus Airmiles" (the regular verbage).

edit: I bought the mega pack so that's why it didn't register. I didn't see the others, but it is definitely an oversight on MY part.

Not the way to start a Boom, figure it's going to be BUST not Boost for me.

Grrr. I went to Foodland to get the Sweet and Salty family pack...Buy 2 get 100 BBB AM. Nope. I got 30 AM, but I would NOT have bought them for 30. No Bonus Boom on the receipt, merely "Bonus Airmiles" (the regular verbage).

edit: I bought the mega pack so that's why it didn't register. I didn't see the others, but it is definitely an oversight on MY part.

Not the way to start a Boom, figure it's going to be BUST not Boost for me.

So sorry Hon
Is there anyway you can return them and buy the other ones?
I know ,,,going back is a pain in the neck.
Better days ahead.
Hugs
Mel

Picked up some Christmas Lottery Packs this morning & some snacks.
2x $10
View attachment 624643

2 more coupons for my son's card done.
Now I just have one left which will be Gas in about a week or so.
So with a few hiccups in the beginning this one has turned into a Airmiles Boost for me.

Happy collecting everyone.
Hugs
Mel
You got those at Shell? correct. Can I use my Cash miles to pay for them (not to count for Bonus Boom) instead of my CC.

Word of warning for others who decide to edit long posts ... there are times when the boards will glitch and nothing, not one single word that you've added will actually save URGH! So while i promised to tackle the questions and update the first page that wasn't in the cards. I finally gave up and went to bed because i knew our kids were stopping in again this morning on their way home, off i go now to try again (and perhaps save my work more frequently!)

The Cashier was insisting the miles would just show up and I asked her if she wasn't going to punch in the code to please call Customer Service and check with them. Someone from CS came over and confirmed she had to enter the code. Miles are on the receipt - whew.
YES, this is a big problem with Metro since they switched to loading coupons in the app, cashier MUST ENTER the codes, be insistent people!!!!
I swear I am becoming the ultimate Terms & Conditions person here, but I have been caught out so many times during these Promos.
I hate having to scrutinize all of the individual deals ,,it almost takes the fun out of doing it.
I'm trying to figure out a game plan for my son's card because I do need more Lottery tickets for a Christmas card & I will need gas before Dec 27th.
Hugs To You!
Now I am making my List...
Mel
And i owe you gazillion thanks for answering questions for people while I've been MIA. Planning a surprise party while still essentially locked-down with said person is hard! Took a lot of mental energy when my sounding board for working out issues needed to be kept out of the loop.

This promo seems to have a TON of extra fine print that needs to be studied. I haven't even tackled my lists yet because of that!!!!!

I was trying to figure out what irresistable items I was going to get with this offer. I never even thought of luncheon meat being "Irresistible" or the Parmesan cheese (even though I bought some a few weeks ago and it is sitting in my fridge, the cheese that is). I will pick up these items as well for that offer.

Thanks for sharing what you bought.
we buy a bunch of irresistible products and I never have any trouble making these thresholds. List of things I can eat and those that hubby loves include:
  • any & all of their frozen fruits, but especially their LifeSmart ones (I eat a bag of the Wild CDN blueberries in about 3 days, hubby loves the cherries)
  • Ice cream on a stick is great because they're small (and apparently the pistachio ice cream is THE BEST EVER)
  • Fresh pasta (in the deli section beside the Oliveria stuff)
  • chocolate covered almonds
  • Salsa (loves that it's made in Canada AND comes in mild)
  • Pretzels in the bigger bags
  • Distilled water in the big jug for Mocha who can't drink anything else (and handy for the iron)
It's surprising the number of products that fall under their labels, not just Irresistible, also LifeSmart and Selections
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Metro sweet & salty gift basket.....thinking.
Ok I am being a bit Grinchy here................

$24.99 so it meets the $20 spend for one coupon
Does it also meet the coupon for spend 20$ in irresistible product?
Like 2 for 1
any thoughts?
Terms + Conditions
* Offer valid November 18 to December 27, 2021. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay). Minimum qualified purchase must be spent in a single transaction. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of purchase. Limit of one bonus offer per collector number per order. Can be combined with other AIR MILES offers.

Hmmm BUT I see there are two codes and I am not sure a cashier would put both codes in or be allowed to?

And could I use my 95 Cash Airmiles on Nov 25 for this.
In my opinion, YES you should be able to use all 3 offers for that one item if it clearly says it's one of their baskets on the label, just ask the cashier to input both coupon codes and let the system work it out. Notice that the terms of "one bonus offer per collector number per order" means for just THAT coupon so not only can it be combined with others but if you want to buy more than one basket just do it in separate transactions, it will only count as one coupon but you will get the 20 miles for every basket. That's the same for ALL of their product specific coupons, can only use once per ORDER, not the entire promo, so just keep churning them for the 6 weeks if you can.

:listen:Shhhh don't tell anyone but I think it's a certain Duck's Birthday on Tuesday Nov 23,,,well at least I researched it last night--(had to go back to 2015 thread to find a post referencing it ,,,lol.
Get those cards ready....But shhhhh mum's the word.:)
Hugs
Mel

Why yes, yes it is! Hubby's is on the 25th so we tend to celebrate on the 24th, in fact we had originally planned on getting married that day but his parents refused to come because it snows in late November. Not in 1984 it didn't, there was a blizzard the week of the 10th and we actually all went into the ICU unit at the hospital, in our full-on wedding gear & winter boots, in between the church and reception to visit with a family that had spent the night in the ditch before the car was discovered :O Meanwhile, on the 24th it was so hot & sunny that we drove around in a convertible as a thumb to nose to his parents :P

With the gift packs there is always at least a $2 win, that's guaranteed, so she might like that. It's nice to win something, even if it is only $2. Plus she might win more. They cost $10 a pack.
Now, that is the Christmas gift packs in our area. Has been since they came out several years ago. I'm not sure it's in every area. You may want to ask.
Will get the Christmas pack! Sounds festive and fun for my mom! Thanks Mel and Tinkerone!!

Fine print for this offer - important details & exclusions highlighted

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Between 00:00:01 a.m. ET on November 18 and 23:59:59 p.m. on December 27, 2021, collectors must make purchases at 2 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $100 CDN or more,
excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 100 Bonus Miles; no minimum purchase required at any participating online store, but the minimum offer spend threshold must be made cumulatively across 2 participating stores to qualify. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Miles and qualify for this offer. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following stores: eHarmony, Disney+, FabFitFun, Pimsleur, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers, and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Offer can be combined with other bonus offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Limit of one offer per collector number. Please allow 120 days after the offer end date for the Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Use THIS LINK from the coupon on the Shop the Block website, it is a slightly different URL.

There is ONE coupon for this and you must spend at LEAST $100 between TWO different stores to complete this offer.
Take the time to make sure the you keep detailed records that include the following

• date of transaction (noting the time will help show you've kept good records)
  • name of store
  • pre-tax & shipping total
  • if there were any multiplier offers that apply to your purchase -- i'll keep a running list of those in this post
  • Any & all emails pertaining to your orders

Timeline for receiving miles thru the Airmilesshop portal is slightly different than other partners BTW, so if you do need to follow-up don't let an online chat agent steer you wrong! This is just for the transaction, the fine print states the bonus from the coupon won't post for 120 days. (usually happens just before the big bonus, don't panic if you don't see it!)
Directly from the FAQs on THIS PAGE

When will my Miles appear in my account?

Base Miles may take up to 60 days from the date of qualifying purchase to be posted to your Collector account. Bonus Miles may take up to 75 days from the date of qualifying purchase to be posted to your Collector account.

Miles will show in your Collector account from airmilesshops.ca and the online store where you shopped, and Miles from a single transaction may appear in multiple line items if you took advantage of any Bonus Offers and/or sitewide multiplier events.
If your transaction includes a multiplier offer it will post separately -one line for the base amount and a separate line for the multiplier.

It used to be very easy to tell which miles came from which promo but with the new website it just posts as separate items. Here's a transaction from Amazon that posted base miles, 10X the miles for a sitewide multiplier and 2X the miles since Amazon had a promo for their store as well. This is how you can make the online transactions work for you!
View attachment 623421

****Gold collectors earn 2x the miles until December 31st, 2021****
****Onyx collectors earn 3x the miles until December 31st, 2021****
****EARLY BLACK FRIDAY 15x the Miles sitewide Friday November 19th - 24th****

Multiplier offers -- stores with no start date were active when the promo launched

• 1-800 Flowers 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Adias 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Aldo 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Altitude Sports 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Amazon 3x Valid November 19th - December 5th, 2021
  • Arden 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Biotherm 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Bobbie Brown 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Bouclair 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Brother 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Buffalo 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Bumble and Bumble 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Canon Shop Canada 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • CD Keys 10x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • CheapOAir 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Clearly 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Clinique 5x Valid ONLY November 19th, 2021
  • Decathalon 5x Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • Dell 5x Valid until December 5th, 2021
  • Dell Technologies 2x Valid until December 5th, 2021
  • Endy 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Dyson 5x Valid until November 30th, 2021
  • Ebay 2x Valid until November 30th, 2021
  • Footlocker 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Gap 5x Valid November 19th - November 24th, 2021
  • Giorgio Armani 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Godiva 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Goli 5x Valid until December 5th, 2021
  • Green Man Gaming 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • HP 5x Valid ONLY November 19th, 2021
  • Hunter 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Indigo 3x Valid until November 20th, 2021
  • Influence U 5x Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • iRobot 3x Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • itCosmetics 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Kiehl's Canada 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • KiwiCo 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Kerastase 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • La Canadienne 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • La Roche Posay 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Lenovo 5x Valid until November 30th, 2021
  • Linen Chest 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Look Fantastic 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Lorex 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Luluemon 2x Valid until December 5th, 2021
  • Lumens 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Mackage 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Matt & Nat 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • McAfee 10x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Micheal Kors 5x Valid ONLY November 19th, 2021
  • Natura Market 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Nyx 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Origins 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Paula's Choice 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Quickbooks 5x Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • Rakuten Kobo 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Reebok 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Sail 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Saucony 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Sennheiser 3x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Sephora 5x Valid until November 26th, 2021
  • Sheertex 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Shu Uemura 10X Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Simons 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Smashbox 5x Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • Soia & Kyo 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Suzy 10x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • The Bay 3x Valid until November 30th, 2021
  • The Happy Planner 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • The last Hunt 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • The Source 2x Valid until December 5th, 2021
  • Timex 3X Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • Ugg 3x Valid until November 20th, 2021
  • Urban Decay 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Viator 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Vichy 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Vistaprint 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • Wagjag 5x Valid until December 31st, 2021
  • Walmart 3x Valid until December 5th, 2021
  • WW 2x Valid until November 24th, 2021
  • YSL Beauty 5x Valid until November 24th, 2021
Question about Chapters/Indigo. Am I remembering right, you can order a gift card online and that will count for AM's? I don't need much right now but if I were to order an $80 GC and something else for $20 from another store I would have completed this offer?

Question about Chapters/Indigo. Am I remembering right, you can order a gift card online and that will count for AM's? I don't need much right now but if I were to order an $80 GC and something else for $20 from another store I would have completed this offer?
YES, and if you read thru this muddled post you can see how to get even more miles if you have linked a Mastercard to your airmiles number as well

Buying an Indigo gift card online

YES, and if you read thru this muddled post you can see how to get even more miles if you have linked a Mastercard to your airmiles number as well

Buying an Indigo gift card online
Thank you. If I did it right then it will complete one more coupon for BB. I already had my AM's linked to my MC but i did order a $65 GC so maybe I'll get the 25 AM's as well??

I went to Sobey's today. I had opted into the 5X offer (B3) a few days ago, but I also had a Spend $130 get 100 miles on MyOffers, so I wondered which would get put through.

I spent $161 pre-tax and received the flyer Spend $125 get 100 miles, PLUS the MyOffers Spend $130 get 100 miles. The 5X miles did not show up on my receipt.

I also received miles for the crackers, jam, KD, sasauges, quaker bars, raison bread, KD, and cookies.

Total bonus miles received = 560 plus 8 base miles = 568 miles

I went to Sobey's today. I had opted into the 5X offer (B3) a few days ago, but I also had a Spend $130 get 100 miles on MyOffers, so I wondered which would get put through.

I spent $161 pre-tax and received the flyer Spend $125 get 100 miles, PLUS the MyOffers Spend $130 get 100 miles. The 5X miles did not show up on my receipt.

I also received miles for the crackers, jam, KD, sasauges, quaker bars, raison bread, KD, and cookies.

Total bonus miles received = 560 plus 8 base miles = 568 miles
Wow that is a great Haul of Miles!
Well done.

Hugs
Mel

Hi all. Wondering your thoughts on whether regular Selection products will work for the Spend 20 deal at Metro?

The reason I ask is that the regular Selection label is in the photo, but the Terms and Conditions only say Selection Premium, Lifesmart, and Irresistables.

Also wanted to flag that there is an Irresistables line of spices!

For the Sobeys spend $100 get 5x the miles, does this show up on the receipt? Is it automatic and no code to scan? Nothing on my receipt indicating BB offer.

Hi Gang
Can anyone give me a $ cost on buying the 2 El Paso Taco seasoning (Value 177g).

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Hi Gang
Can anyone give me a $ cost on buying the 2 El Paso Taco seasoning (Value 177g).

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

I am not sure if the online shopping prices are different from in store but this is what it is on Voila for grocery delivery, I assume it's around that in store (perhaps a bit more online as sometimes happens).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter