Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Metro Ont. Flyer
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/13406/1510822?sourceID=10&position=16

Hugs Mel
happy-wednesday-design-template-b4c61f0f0ada20144ebf2ddf7e857ee8_screen.jpg

OT and Whoops,
So March break, I drive down,,book flights for wife and daughters. To save money 2 seperate flights, 1 down AC to Tamps, 1 back Sunwing from Orlando. No issues with either. BUT...
Sunwing just called my wife,,,there is still an outstanding balance on the flight back. They are home, and now their calling. Booked months ago, forgot that Sunwing just took 1/2 as a payment and the rest due the week before the flight. Totally forgot about that. They let them board and fly home, no mention of it. And now they are calling. Went back on our CC and yup,,never paid. Went into Sunwing account,,,no listing of outstanding balance,,,crazy.
We are paying, because that is the right thing to do,,,but cant believe they let her on the plane. That would have been fun at the airport...lol.
Oh well,,now I see why Sunwing has some problems. No reminder email, text nothing. I did go back and check everything. Slipped our minds and theirs.
I will wait a couple more days till next CC billing cycle,,but yes we are paying.
FYI and entertainment.

Found this posted at SmartCanucks
just sharing
https://smartcanucks.ca/

I bought Cheerios Wednesday at Superstore and had to buy 2 boxes so probably won't be able to participate in this one as I am the only one in my house who eats cereal. Instead of getting a gift card I will be getting 2 special chiller bags. I picked Lucky Charms and Old El Paso. You can get 1 chiller bag for each purchase of selected products. I know I don't need them but I want them for nostalgia purposes. I am a Lucky Charms eating girl.
https://reusablebagoffer.ca/
Screenshot 2023-03-30 112328.jpg

So how do you feel about the updated title? In my mind I keep picturing this scene and hearing that deep baritone voice telling us to look up, look waaaaay up. Not sure why i get that feeling about this group or if I'm really dating myself but I've always felt comfy and warm when I think of you all

301116074_619693286287055_6068160979872441660_n.jpg

Last edited:

So how do you feel about the updated title? In my mind I keep picturing this scene and hearing that deep baritone voice telling us to look up, look waaaaay up. Not sure why i get that feeling about this group or if I'm really dating myself but I've always felt comfy and warm when I think of you all

301116074_619693286287055_6068160979872441660_n.jpg

'Look up, way up, and I'll call Rusty'. Yes, warm and fuzzies for sure.
Love the new name and if it feels comfy and warm for us, its because you have a lot to do with that. Thanks for maintaining this thread. It's one of the nicest on the DIS.

I like the new name title. I did watch the show but I couldn't remember his counterparts and all that came to mind was Casey and Finnegan but that was Mr Dressup and yup I am that old as well.
We can chat about everything here on this thread.
ps and did you notice that the bolding text has gone away and we are back to normal text?

I like the new name title. I did watch the show but I couldn't remember his counterparts and all that came to mind was Casey and Finnegan but that was Mr Dressup and yup I am that old as well.
We can chat about everything here on this thread.
ps and did you notice that the bolding text has gone away and we are back to normal text?

If you want old, my sister and I were friends with Mr. Dressup's neices! His real name was Ernie Coombs.

Yep... Mr Dressup, The Friendly Giant! Who remembers Uncle Bobby? Commander Tom? Romper Room? Polka Dot Door?
Me me. I remember them all.
So since we have entered the Wayback machine - do you remember the saying from the Buffalo TV channel "It's 11 o'clock do you know where your children are" as they signed off for the night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter