Airmiles Armchair Chatter

It's your second thought unfortunately, I'll edit the above post so it's clear.
Your $50 gift card would be 5 base miles plus 3 bonus miles = 8 am.
A $25 gift card would be 2 base miles plus 3 bonus miles = 5 am

I got excited to finally see a Shell in my city on this list, though 3 bonus miles on a $5 purchase is far from the previous offer that others were able to capitalize on. ☹️

Hi Kimstang
I added everything up again and you are right

4 boxes of chicken strips 100 airmiles
3 pks of bread products Villaggio 30 airmiles
2 rice puddings 5 airmiles
2 boxes of hamburgers 50 airmiles
Targeted offer for chicken strips one box only 20 airmiles
add 4 miles for total shop 4
= 209 airmiles
****2 packages of Hot dogs **** 50 airmiles missing
grand total 259
I am going to give airmiles a call or do chat,,,
after checking the receipt it is the hot dogs that are not showing any airmiles.

Thanks for noticing
Hugs Mel
You bet! No problem:)

Hi Kimstang
I added everything up again and you are right

4 boxes of chicken strips 100 airmiles
3 pks of bread products Villaggio 30 airmiles
2 rice puddings 5 airmiles
2 boxes of hamburgers 50 airmiles
Targeted offer for chicken strips one box only 20 airmiles
add 4 miles for total shop 4
= 209 airmiles
****2 packages of Hot dogs **** 50 airmiles missing
grand total 259
I am going to give airmiles a call or do chat,,,
after checking the receipt it is the hot dogs that are not showing any airmiles.

Thanks for noticing
Hugs Mel

Chat says wait 60 to 120 days,,not a happy airmiles customer but ok what can yah do about it.
Move along and have a good day!
Hugs Mel

I realize this may be a long shot, if the store has good customer service, you should be able to go in and have them "Make it right" that way you'd have the AM within a week or so.

Sobeys customer service phone line might be another option. I don't know if they'll do anything but they might.

That's my suggestion as well. With both Sobey's and Foodland, if it's a flyer offer and did not show up on my receipt - I point it out at Customer Service and they always manually add the miles. Depending which Foodland I'm at, I may get into a "discussion" but I get my air miles. (wry grin)

Looks like the travel rewards section is down right now. Hope this is why the hotel I want to stay at in 2019 was no longer showing... and it will be back!!

--

AIR MILES Travel is currently unavailable. We are busy making some improvements to the site, but don't worry we'll be back soon! We appreciate your patience.

Le Centre des voyages AIR MILES est actuellement indisponible. Nous procédons à quelques améliorations du site, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, nous serons bientôt de retour. Merci de votre patience.

Anyone have recent (last month) experience with AM posting from MasterCard. I'm now a week late since my CC statement date. I've never waited this long and am wondering if this is something new or if I should be calling the bank. My AM card # is correct on my online statement so that shouldn't be the issue.

Happy Birthday Donald Duck!
Hugs Mel
donald-duck-2.jpg

Anyone have recent (last month) experience with AM posting from MasterCard. I'm now a week late since my CC statement date. I've never waited this long and am wondering if this is something new or if I should be calling the bank. My AM card # is correct on my online statement so that shouldn't be the issue.
Our THREE miles posted just fine, on the right day and everything :P (yeah, it's obviously our secondary card!)

Looks like the travel rewards section is down right now. Hope this is why the hotel I want to stay at in 2019 was no longer showing... and it will be back!!

--

AIR MILES Travel is currently unavailable. We are busy making some improvements to the site, but don't worry we'll be back soon! We appreciate your patience.

Le Centre des voyages AIR MILES est actuellement indisponible. Nous procédons à quelques améliorations du site, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, nous serons bientôt de retour. Merci de votre patience.
Ooooh ohhh OOOOHHH do you think they're finally getting the travel package and cruise bookings moved to the online option so we can do it ourselves?!?!?!?

I've already had a few people remind me on FB that it's the Duck's birthday! Think that's cause this is my profile picture? (The frame is in remembrance of the massacre at Pulse --it will be 2 years on the 12th, sadly the day before our girls 1st wedding anniversary so the 2 will always be tied together in their minds :sad1:)
upload_2018-6-9_12-9-24.png

O/T off topic:hyper2:
Anyone have suggestions for adult kids who can't part with board games that haven't been used in 5 years.
I am trying to sort-pack and organize (give away) and wow I never knew how much *stuff* we had accumulated.
Now they are saying you never know when social networking will break down so we need to keep all the board games.:upsidedow
I should mention I also store 3-4 boxes of Lego,1 craft box, 1 chest of former princess dresses, 1 box of stuffies for my granddaughter also--but she's a sweetie.
I say they move to their own homes and take the stuff with them--Oh wait I am renovating cause they moved back home,,,ah well I love them.
Thanks for listening
Hugs Mel

Anyone have suggestions for adult kids who can't part with board games that haven't been used in 5 years.
I am trying to sort-pack and organize (give away) and wow I never knew how much *stuff* we had accumulated.
Now they are saying you never know when social networking will break down so we need to keep all the board games.:upsidedow
I should mention I also store 3-4 boxes of Lego,1 craft box, 1 chest of former princess dresses, 1 box of stuffies for my granddaughter also--but she's a sweetie.
I say they move to their own homes and take the stuff with them--Oh wait I am renovating cause they moved back home,,,ah well I love them.
Thanks for listening
Hugs Mel

Ha! I am a member of that "store all your adult kids' stuff" club!

Thanks for listening
Hugs Mel

Mel
I can understand....I am trying to de-clutter our home and the roadblock I keep hitting is my Mom (a senior) who thinks of the money that was spent on something....I am of the mindset that if we haven't used it in a year (or 2) it has to go...so this de-cluttering is taking a lot longer than I thought it would...hopefully this time next year we will be in a clutter free home...
Elaine

Travel portal still down on AM. Wonder when it will be back up?!
That's odd because it's been back up for me in both Chrome & Firefox on both my laptop which in running Windows 7 AND the Surface under Windows 10. I was really hoping they were working on getting the online booking functional but not an option for me yet.

Ha! I am a member of that "store all your adult kids' stuff" club!
Me three. I finally got my teaching stuff out of my house (well, some of it is still in the garage waiting to be boxed, but it is out of the house). Now it is just the remnants of 4 of the 5 kids in the basement. Slowly.....slowly....slowly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter