Airmiles Armchair Chatter

What is Staples - 1AM for every $40 spend? So it become 1 for every $2 spend?

It says it can't be combined with any other AM offer

well...I'm glad it's Blue Friday out west. There are a few things I will be getting. And someone said earlier, there are some that are expensive :sad2: so I won't get getting those. I guess I will see if I can get up to the 100.00 threshold to get the bonus 100 am. I might have to take an extra early lunch and see if I can get there before lunch...as it seems the pizzas and ice cream treats disappear fast.

What is Staples - 1AM for every $40 spend? So it become 1 for every $2 spend?

It says it can't be combined with any other AM offer
Correct, Staples is 1 AM for every $40 so you will earn 20 AM for every $40 -- you will only earn in those $40 "chunks"
$1- $40 = zilch
$40 -$79.99 = 20 AM
$80 - $119.99 = 40 AM

I'm pretty sure that all of their offers say can't be combined which means since MM coupon is still active today you would need to use one or the other (if you have this offer for today, mine is only on the 21st)

I'm pretty sure there are some Toronto hunters in the group, i know it's been talked about in the StB & MM threads but I've searched and can't pin down who it is .... I'm looking for a Rexall that won't be bothered by me trying to a) Max my miles/$$ b) use coupons (MM, product & the survey $5.00). I've decided to celebrate my last butt-crack-of-dawn trip with an extended stay in the city and I want to give one more kick at the MM offer while it's still valid. I'll be in the downtown core and willing to hit up any that are easily accessible either on foot from the Bathurst/College area right down to the waterfront or a short transit trip. I'm *somewhat* comfortable with the maze AKA The PATH. There are a few that I KNOW hate the AM system and I'm hoping to find one or 2 that won't get bent out of shape with a Duck on a mission :P

Maybe someone else will post what there's looks like.
I am also wondering if I maybe got charged for a plastic bag?
I'm ok just so long as it gets credited as an airmile mega mile shop.:D
Hugs Mel

Did you pay for the OTC item(s) at the pharmacy? I bought Advil at the pharmacy, and on my receipt it says "Air Miles Promotion".

I see it's a Blue Friday this week at Safeway! Some overpriced items as usual, but I think I'll be able to get a few things and bring in a decent amount.

Also, did anyone else get an email from BMO to get 1.5X the airmiles this month when you spend a certain amount? (Mine was 2500). Mine came yesterday, and I found it in my Junk mail. You have to activate the offer.

This Blue Friday isn't the best selection for us. I should be able to earn 550 AM spending approx. $130.00

hmmmm...I never thought of doing that. I just went to the regular check out and used the coupon. I wonder if I should do another shop just using the pharmacy checkout.

I bought Advil at the pharmacy, and on my receipt it says "Air Miles Promotion".

I'm pretty sure there are some Toronto hunters in the group, i know it's been talked about in the StB & MM threads but I've searched and can't pin down who it is .... I'm looking for a Rexall that won't be bothered by me trying to a) Max my miles/$$ b) use coupons (MM, product & the survey $5.00). I've decided to celebrate my last butt-crack-of-dawn trip with an extended stay in the city and I want to give one more kick at the MM offer while it's still valid. I'll be in the downtown core and willing to hit up any that are easily accessible either on foot from the Bathurst/College area right down to the waterfront or a short transit trip. I'm *somewhat* comfortable with the maze AKA The PATH. There are a few that I KNOW hate the AM system and I'm hoping to find one or 2 that won't get bent out of shape with a Duck on a mission :P
Try the Rexall on 481 Bloor Street West if you are willing to stretch the distance a bit. It allowed me to use the store specific grand opening coupon plus Airmiles Rexall coupon and the survey coupon. Then I also got my load n go AM. But this is about a year ago. I am not sure if there is any change in policy though.

Good morning Donald, check the flyers, I think the eggs are 50 for 3 not 2.
Got me excited about the ice cream, but most of the products are frozen desserts. Which is not ice cream, and we in our house have banned non icecream. Left a tub out one night, did not melt or change shape. From then on I said we will spend the extra dollar or 2 for the real stuff. Now it really isnt much other then Kawaratha in our house. Unless Im down in Niagara area and then stop in at Cows. YUMYUM.

One of the "ice creams" is Real Dairy Ice Cream. It's 4.99 buy 3 get 75 AM. Thought I'd mention in case it would work for your family.

Just loaded my Sobeys/Foodland offers to both cards and found this lil gem ... we have a bunch of really good offers this time. Saturday is planned out now, movie first (for free using Scene points earned thru the Carrot app and eating out AND cineplex gift cards from online surveys!!) and then Sobeys
upload_2018-4-4_15-9-19.png

Metro flyer STILL isn't up on Smart canucks or Reebee but it is on their own website
Metro Flyer

• Yoplait, Yop $4.99 buy 2 get 15 AM
  • Eggos $4.99 buy 2 get 10 AM
  • Roots gift cards -- spend $50 get 50 AM spend $25 get 25 AM
  • Bunch of pet products sitting around the 1:1 ratio and some slightly below that
  • Old El Paso products 2/$7 buy 2 get 7 AM
  • Oasis juice $2.99 buy 3 get 15 AM
  • Allens apple juice $2.49 buy 3 get 15 AM
  • Granola bars & yogurts ranging from 2/$6 - $4.99 buy 2 get 15 AM
  • Some pop, power drinks & ice tea 2/$10 buy 2 get 15 AM

I am cleaning out the freezer in preparation of a *few* boxes of ice cream drumsticks and ice cream sandwich bars.
I wonder how many I can fit in a freezer?:D:-):D:-):P
Hugs Mel

::yes:: Same here!
I think I can fit more this time since DD took all my healthy choice steamer meals from the freezer compartment of my fridge. I will get some for my mom who has a freezer. And DD will get some using one of my Sobeys gift cards from the Mega Miles offer in London, Ontario. I hope the mini cones are on sale as well. I love those!! Ice cream bonus offer is the best!!

:jumping1:

I have to come up with a plan to burn all the extra calories though! :rolleyes1

hmmmm...I never thought of doing that. I just went to the regular check out and used the coupon. I wonder if I should do another shop just using the pharmacy checkout.

I did both the Sobey's GC and Sobey's Pharmacy offers at the same store, one says Sobey's at the top (regular checkout), the other Sobey's Pharmacy (pharmacy checkout) and they have different store numbers (they aren't even close) and HST#s. If you want to be guaranteed that you will get your points when they release them, I would return and rebuy the item at the pharmacy counter. If they don't come through right away, I doubt you will have any problem receiving all the points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter