Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So I didn’t even give a thought to the mix n match promo. There really wasn’t anything I needed. Well….I’ve just order some chairs from Home Depot for $459 so then I thought I should think hard as to anything else I might need soon. I will be out of some office supplies in the next month or so…ordered from Staples. There is a book that I wanted….ordered from Amazon. I had a previous order from somewhere, can’t think of it now but those miles posted on August 16th.

So I need a 5th. Any suggestions? I would hate to miss 750 miles because of a $20 order.

dancin Disney style

View attachment 700078g

Chapters / Indigo $25.00 Gift Card.
Hugs Mel
Well...I totally got the short end of the stick. I asked DD if there was anything that she would need to start rehearsals. Didn't she go on Lululemon and order a bunch of stuff.....I think it came to over $300.
Note to self.....spend $20 on yourself in order to save $280.

Sobeys Flyer
I will be picking up 5 Crave frozen breakfasts
I will have to check those ones out for a lunch option at work. I see the mini strudel as well....that might be my Friday Fun Day treat for the work crew here. I think I'm going to pick up the Annie's mac & cheese pack is a good price with AM attached. I'll keep a couple of boxes for gd when she comes to visit, then send the rest home with her when they come at Thanksgiving. She devours a whole box by herself :laughing: .

Also...there is get 25 AM when you use cash miles. It will be a good AM at for me at Safeway!

Yeah I realized that after I posted.... Days are numbered here in Ontario.
Well I called the *My Offers* line and they added 50 Airmiles as an apology.
Picked up 10 of those Crave frozen meals for 2 sons.
I also picked up some Paper Towels, mini pack of Lysol wipes for in the car use.
Total Airmiles 244 plus the bonus 50
so not bad 294 Airmiles

Hugs
Mel

She gave me this number if people have questions about the new Scene+ program
1-866-586-2805

Check your email

My personal email offer
Shell offer
spend $100 get 100 Airmiles.... this Saturday only.

Up to 100 Bonus Miles
One day only: Get 1 AIR MILES® Bonus MileTM for every litre AND for every $1 spent in-store*
Starts Sat, Sep 10

Hugs Mel

PS
Edit
Strawberries
finally they are on sale a bit
Metro
I was hoping to do some Jam this fall.
1662665233378.png

Last edited:
I'm able to log in to the Airmiles website and everything seems fine. Recent (today) purchase at Shell posted.
  • September 9, 2022
    COCA-COLA OFFER
    +10

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
For the Shell giftcard offer, it says 1 transaction in 12 hours, but say I want to buy $200 of Amazon GC, given $100 is 20 AM, if I buy it all together, will I get 40 AM?