• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airline Discounts Available

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
I meant to post this yesterday. I called CRO to see if airline discounts were avaailable yet and they are through the end of the year. I was quoted $1006.00 for a week at the FW cabins and $890.00 for a week (7 nights) for WL. I haven't asked about any others but I took WL. It comes out to 127.10 a night which I thought was great. I'm not sure of the percentage but I think it is roughly a little over 30%. I'm no math major but I think that's it.

Just wanted to let you all know.

Thanks for the update!! We are going April 8th for 6 nights for a total of 599.00(tax included) with an airline discount and plan on going back in October. Guess I can call today and make reservations knowing the rates are out. What are the dates you are going for the rate you were given for WL?? I'm very excited that I don't have to keep calling every month to see if they are out yet!! Again thanks so much for the info. :D

Traci

Hi CRJMom, we are going 10/26-11/2/02. We also called and got our airline tickets too. They are pretty low right now. I booked through Delta directly. When I checked Orbitz later that day there was absolutely no significant difference in price. Plus here at Logan in Boston they have curbside check in back and wanted to take advantage of that with bringing two kids!! Happy planning!!

Airline discounts are offered for airline employees. I always try and ask for any airline discounts before Fla. AP rates. Airlines discounts can be as much as 50% rack rate at certain times of the year. They do ask for employee ID at time of check-in to verify. We went this past October and stayed at CSR for 74.00 per night including tax. Hope this helps!!

Tink2dw airline discounts are given to airline employees. You have to have your ID when you check in. For example when I called CRO I asked if any airline discounts were available yet. Once she said yes and gave her my name and stuff she asked who my DH worked for (he works for United) and then confirmed that his ID was necessary. I had called back in January and they weren;t available yet. But they did keep my name in the system. Do you have any specific questions I could answer for you.

Do you have any idea if retired airline employees can obtain discounts, too? My husband has not obtained his new ID card yet but will be soon. He worked for KLM. Thanks for any replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter