Airline check-in

jensen

DIS Veteran
Ok, here's a new one. I'm wondering if I can check my bags with the on-site airline check-in desk (so I don't have to take them on the bus) without having my boarding passes issued to me? I want to try to get my flights switched going home and I know the on-site check-in desk cannot make changes. I just don't want to lug my bags around unless I have to.

I believe you cannot check bags until you have a confirmed reservation on a flight, and then if you do check your bags, the next time they'll be available to you is at baggage claim at your home airport. If you change flights, you probably cannot get the bags moved to your new flight. (They might be removed from your old flight, and sent down on some random later flight, if any baggage matching is still going on, but with the new security in place there isn't much of that anymore.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter