Airfare and Seating Arrangements

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
I am trying to save as much as I can with my airfare. I already figured out it will cost us 500.00pp or more. When I look up prices a family of 5 is about 100 more pp that looking up for a single traveler. I figured that it was because they only have a certain number of tickets with that price. Right now I can get 3 tickets for 435.00 pp and the other 2 for 565.00pp. Now if I purchase them separately I am very worried that they will separate everyone. My DD13 will be fine but my DD10 has severe social anxiety disorder that is kept under control if she is with a familiar face and my DS6, I feel, is just too young to sit alone for a 5 hour flight.

Make one reservation for one adult plus DD13 and DD10, and make the other reservation for the other adult plus DS6. Even if your two parties are separated, as long as each party is seated together (which is very likely, though not guaranteed), then each child will be with an adult.

Thank you for the reply. I don't even care if 3 parties are separated as long as the two little ones are with an adult. My DH and DD sleep the whole way anyway...doesn't matter who they sit next to.

I know Delta lets you select the seats you want when you're going through the booking process. Not sure of other carriers (aside from SW doesn't).

You can book the separate reservations online, then call the airline directly. Tell them you have multiple reservations but want them to be linked since you are traveling with minors. If you don't select your seats at the time of booking, the airline should assign everyone's seats together because your reservations are linked.

Make sure to watch your flights until your trip because airlines make alot of changes. If they change the planes it is possible that they may change the seat assignments.

I booked my Airtran flight very early in the morning and then called my two friends with the information. They booked a few days later, and the two seats next to me were taken. They picked two seats farther in the back of the plane and gave me the seat no. of the aisle seat next to them.

I went back online and was able to change to the aisle seat next to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!